Reviews for It's A Wonderful Life?
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Really excellent story it was cute.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
This was a good story it was very cute!
cappy712 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
This was a beautifully written story, so much emotion coming from your words!

I liked the fact that the wish could not be that he didn't exist but that he wasn't born. They had wanted him but didn't have him. Interesting twist to wonderful life.
Junkerin chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Awww its so nice how Sam finds out. Thanks for a nice lunch break.
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I had to search far and wide to find a story like this and here it is! I really enjoyed it, Cindy. Thank you for taking the time to write it. -
isxbelv chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I thought that was really, really, really sweet. The way you wrote it was so pure and brilliant and excellent work!
Ani101 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
okay this is just really sweet great that Sam finally works out he's important...

really bizarre but great idea!
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
really great story.
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
That was beautiful! I loved the alternate reality of what would have happened if Sam had never been born. I love the fact that the...wish-granter said,

"Your existence is not questionable, Sam. You have always been meant for this world. I can't show you a scenario where you never would have existed, only what would have happened if for some reason, that existence had been cut short or extinguished altogether"

I like that...the fact that Sam was always meant for the world so there is no reality where he never existed. That was awesome.

Great story! D
Dassy1407 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Aw, that was a sad and cute and touching story. ) I liked it! )

Miss Dassy
carocali chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Always fun to take a jaunt down "what if I was never born" lane. This wasn't what I was expecting at all but I like what you did with the storyline. It's also interesting that you took us back to the first season. Nice work!

:D

caroline
IWannaLiveInABigBlueBox chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
the part at the begining when wittle dean was comforting mary and asking if he could go be with sam. i was crying and had to stop like five times because my vision got to blurry and i couldn't see anything.
criminally charmed chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Sniff. What a nice Christmas gift for your readers. Very sweet, to know how one person can make a difference.
Swellison chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Good twist on the Wonderful Life concept, with Sammy dying in Mary's womb, leaving a recognizable hole in the Winchester family, rather than not existing and therefore not being missed. Sad how the normal life the Winchesters had without Sammy was still so very tragic and bleak. And a happy ending, Sam goes back to his real life, happy to be alive and knowing that he is loved.

Sue
skag trendy chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Aw that was so sad and sweet. Poor Sammy.

Hope you've had a wonderful Christmas hon, and happy new year to you.

Kind regards,