Reviews for Bloody Christmas
Louey06 chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Punch me in the feels why don't you? Man this was so sad. Dean was so terrified over Sam, it pulled at my hear. And Sams comments about Jess were devastating. Well done.
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Ahhhhh whumped up Sam and guilty Dean. A perfect combo. I loved it. xo
wolfypuppypiles chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
loved it :) keep writing more stories! ur soo good xoxo
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Awwwww!
steepedinwords chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Your SamnDean are so, so right and in character.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Looove this!
deanssammy chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
oh my what can i say want more of there is another chapter to not i hope that there will be one some day,please
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Love all the tender gooey stuff. Nicely done.
Marianna Morgan chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Mmm! You do sick!Sam so very, very well! And the ending? GUH.
anyson chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Aww, so great on every aspect! Love this, and wish I had found it sooner too! Anyhow...

As for title suggestions, may be late or not good enough, but here are some:

-Getting Christmas Back

-As It Once Was

-A Hunter's Heart

-To Remember (is to Care)

None of these might sound good, but I wanted to at least try to help since you wrote something good. Although this title is good, but since you don't like it I hope you think of something you do if no of these work. Good luck and great job!
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
AW That was sweet! I liked that very much!
fantasdancer chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Just found your stories and loved the last one so much i had to read another one. And yay, this one is as excellent as the last one was
Rat chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I followed you here from LJ, great writing! I'm always excited to discover talented writers to read!
Disneymagic chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Oh no, Sam's got pneumonia and Dean doesn't even notice until he collapses during a hunt. So, not good, and yet so very true of early season 5. I'm really hoping they continue to get the brother groove back during the remainder of the season.

I do like the way Dean rallies and becomes ultra caring once he realizes what's going on. Then in the hospital, wishing that he had a freak power to help make Sam better.

You have a great way with the relationship.
carocali chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Just the right amount of,...everything. I really like the way your writing flows and when you're in Dean's POV it sounds like him - snark and all.

Leave it to these boys to try and hide an injury. At least Sam was able to make it through the vampires!

Thanks for this little treat, even though I'm late to the party!

:D