Reviews for The Many Misadventures of Sakura Haruno
Ryuus2 chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
Hahahaha! Oh god, hahahahahaha! these are good, solid gold! What If...something happened to change Sakura's opinion of Naruto...and then he went and screwed it all up again? Pfft Hahahahaha! And the sound team's reactions through the first chapter were priceless! Hahaha! And then Sasuke in this one! Hoohohahahaha~! I'm gonna have to remember that one for later :D

Ya know, either of these scenarios could expand into a nice NaruSaku romance fic Just some food for thought. Food...ramen...Choji...losing his appetite thinking about sexy Naruto...pff...pffftt...Hahahahaha!

Keep up the great work!
X59 chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
this was funny in its own way.

Yes my humor is a bit warped.

I have to agree with the Zaku and watching what Sakura did without knowing what was really going on makes it creepy as hell.
Liberius chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
Holy shit. That was awesome. Well Done Good sir.
mar888 chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
mar888 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
X-elemental chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
Hm, I like this There aren't enough Sakura-POV fics out there, one more is a good thing.
9-tailed reaper chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
really funny
Random-san chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
Naruto is one sly dawg. i was laughing the whole time. Thanks for the upload!
Cerridwen-Maiden chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
lol yeah, naruto, you're awesome like that. gee sakura. i can't believe you fell for that. tsk.
Cerridwen-Maiden chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
.gosh. that was SO freakin funny! i LOVED the parts with zaku and kin and...the other dude. whatever his name is. awesome job!
nurr chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
I haven't laughed so hard in AGES. Good job!
Haan chapter 2 . 4/16/2010
Nice ones, although my favorite line would have to be:

"Alright, but aside from being brave, cute, nice, funny, and possessing a reasonably large penis for his age what does Naruto have going for him over Sasuke?"
volrath77 chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
Man, how come I didn't notice this before? So awesomely funny, it'd be a crime if you don't continue this. And just in case you do, I'm putting this one in the list.
Rhaegar Targaryen chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
You're a fucking genius.
Zequist chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
Oh wow! I can't remember laughing so hard over a fanfic in a long, long time. You have a great sense of humor, and I love your perverted Sakura. I hope you have more misadventures planned for her in the future.