Reviews for Questions
Anna chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
This is very good! I really enjoyed it but my favorite bit was the paris section.
Ab55556 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
FANTASTIC ENDING!

And I love: "Jenny.

Of course.

Who else would come on Christmas Eve?"

This is ridiculous, it really is. The moaning, the whining, the "failure" statements, the frantic beta-ing, the constant ending changing.

It resulted in this.

Pathetic.

:P

Because after all the drama, in fact, DURING that drama, most of this was aready written.

Which means that you have to stop doubting yourself when you can write like this, so beautifully and perfectly.

The harmony between these two characters, pierced slightly by the flickering moments of doubt during their coonversation, makes true beauty, and fantastic knowledge of the characters too.

You should be overly-proud of yourself.

You should be much more than overly-proud.

You should be...

Yeah, I'm afraid there aren't really words to describe how anyone reading this must have felt.

Anyone would have felt honoured to recieve this as their Christmas present, even if they hated Jibbs, or had never even watched an episode of NCIS in their lives.

It truly is incredible.

The flashback to Paris was perfectly written, very heartfelt.

I'm overly-glad that Jen realised it was right to come and talk to Gibbs, and of course that it ended so brilliantly.

I'm overly-relieved that this is finally posted, with no flaws.

And yet I'm overly-annoyed that this is so amazing, especially after all the whining :P

And I overly-love you :P

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

And congratulations on managing to complete it :)

x
Tayter.Bug7 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Aww my goodness! I love Jibbs. I've been missing it recently and this worked! I loved it!
YouGottaSingAlong chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Y'know, not that I'm moaning or anything... but as a beta I usally get a mention :P

Anyhoo, love the new ending.
OutCold chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
“Why are you lying to me?”

“Because it hurts less than telling the truth.”

I think I actually gasped at those lines. Just perfection. Just wonderful. Just fantastic. Not just those lines. The whole thing. Everything. Perfect.

And you REALLY have to STOP LYING TO ME. STOP TELLING ME THINGS ARE CRAP WHEN THEY"RE LIKE THIS.

STOP IT.

Okay?/

Stop it. Because it's not FAIR. It's not FAIR that you can write like this.

I hate you. I love you. It's Christmas.

And the memory from Paris was so beautiful, I could see it playing out in my head and I nearly cried.

And Gibbs being bitter then changing his mind.

AND OHMYSORKING IT"S CHRISTMAS! I"M SO EXCITED!

That was such an amazing present!

Thank you thank you thank you thank you

“So you could ignore me?” she replied, smiling, “I don’t think so,”

She knows him so well. And yes, I am now re-reading it. DDD

"Something... something shifted as he saw her tears, and he was cast back to the first night he had seen her cry. She had been unknowing, but he had watched as she broke down on their hotel bed. The stress of the mission, and him being shot taking its toll. The urge to comfort her was the same as it had been then, he stretched out a hand, and it brushed against hers. So many memories..."

I... I... I... I have no words.

I love you.