Reviews for Silken Prison
jessi chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Great story!
katherine chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
i loved the spider! that was so great, i loved how it was like Sam saves Deans ass then Dean saves Sam's! it was very close to the tv show, the only think i didn't really like was Bobby's speaking was a bit too accented. I love how they have an episode with spiders now! you could make another chapter to this as a tag to that episode. Awe and the ending was so sweet and cute with Bobby and when he said Merry Christmas to them,awee! i forgot it was Xmas during the fic so at the end it was just like a twist. loved it!

ps the spire reminded me of The hobbit ha! if you ever read the book
Sweetheart From Hell chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
My "another great story" is getting old... but what can I say? They are!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Hey! Great one DD

I loved it

Kisses and see ya

Rosetta
Madebyme chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
So, I'm a little behind on my reading so I apologise for the delay but the holidays have been crazy and things are only now beginning to settle.

This fic was all kinds of fun - the spider (dream weaver) was a wonderful creation, quite spooky with a strong visual.

Great idea for the boys to stumble straight into a hunt after just finishing one! But what really stood out for me were the boys and their relationship with each other and Bobby and how family, especially at Christmas, is what the holiday is all about.

Fun, fast paced and exciting fic - a joy to read. Take care, Madebyme
carocali chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
OH! A giant spider! How cool! If Dean would have just listened to Sam in the first place, they may have avoided the disaster. Of course, more people may have died, and that wouldn't be good.

Nice suspense and great description! Thanks for sharing!

:D

Caroline
amyblair chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Totally dug it.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Man, that's how the boys spent their Christmas. That's so sad! But this was an awesome story. Nice details. And Sam's angst, and hurt!Dean. All very nice.

Happy Holidays!
skag trendy chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Hehe! The spider freaked me out almost as much as poor Sam. Loved it my darling! Great brotherly moments, Dean saving Sam and encouraging him to breathe. And poor Dean being sick on top of it all.

Merry Christmas sweetie. Oh and check out my Hunter of the Shadows Christmas story. Alerts are down unfortunately, so you probably don't know about it.

Kind regards,

ST x
TraSan chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
I HATE spiders! /shivers

So, congrats on not only spooking the hell out of Sam, but also me!

I loved how the emotional impact of the near-death experience and the sheer inhumanity of being lunch for a spider, lingered with Sam for awhile and he wasn't just magically all better.

Of course, loved Big Bro Dean rushing in for the last minute rescue!

I enjoyed this story very much. Kudos!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Tensely told and imaginative story - kind of creepy, though.

I'm beyond glad, Dean got to the spider's lair just in time to save his poor ensnared brother (and how typical of him to not tell Sam how he got injured by the MotW too - on top of already being fevered after the previous hunt).

The scene at Bobby's was truly lovely, and the older hunter was right to tell Dean off for not giving away his own injuries even after the youngest Winchester was taken care of.

Knowing Bobby, I bet Dean is going to hear another earful after he recovers enough to 'enjoy' it. :-D
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Fantastic...just what I needed. Loved the fast pace and h/c. Merry Christmas!
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
The whole spider dragging Sammy off wrapping him up...was so well written. I swear I could feel the sticky web myself!

Excellent story.

Karen
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
ll, this was quite a present. I haven't seen anything from you in a while now. Hope you are doing alright? That was quite a monster and being afraid of regular spiders, this one really crept me out. Poor Sammy and poor Dean too. And Dean the knucklehead just couldn't take it that Sam saved his butt and look where it got both of them. I feel for Bobby. Wonderful story. Merry Christmas. Hugs, Vonnie
pandorathexplora chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
aw, what a cute story! (although you had me scared there for a minute with that spider)

excellent attention to detail, as usual, and LOVE the relationship between the boys that you convey. great job!