Reviews for Chuck vs The Doctor's Daughter
kateydidnt chapter 13 . 6/10/2014
This is a fantastic story!
Schurke chapter 13 . 4/17/2014
This is a terrific story. Thank you for writing it.
The Sithspawn chapter 13 . 8/28/2012
Excellent story, really liked how you developed the relationship between Chuck and Jenny:)

The only detraction from the story is the grammar, you seriously need to work on your tenses and you need to add contractions. A lot the characters are mimicking Data (ST:TNG) here.

Anyway, off to read the sequel now, hopefully the grammar will be better.
sandcrawlr chapter 13 . 5/18/2012
I liked the story. The grammar was pretty aweful though. On to the sequel!
Arekanderu chapter 13 . 9/8/2011
You know most of the time fanfiction is a rather mediocre thing which is natural with amateur writers. Of if you dig deep enough you can find rel quality. The pearls among the stones. Stories that are not just for a quick way to kill the time but truly enjoyable. And then there is the third category. Stories so brilliant they take your breath away, they glue to the computer screen, they become what you always wanted to read without ever knowing. And your is definitely in category 3. I stayed up to 3am just to finish this and it's brilliant sequel and it was just brilliant

Apart from the fact that you centered this around my favorite Doctor Who chaarcter Jenny you also managed a perfect blend of both universe and not just that but you got both of them perfectly. You did an amazing job not just with Chuck and Jenny but with the supporting cast as well.

You have no idea how happy I was when I saw that you had written a sequel as well. Truly you did an amazing job and you are an extremely talented writes. Cheers to you my friend and thank you for bringing me so much joy with your writing :)
bookwyrm31 chapter 6 . 1/29/2011
Rowan Law chapter 13 . 11/28/2010
GREAT STORY! Though, you had many grammatical mistakes. It was still AWESOME! I like Jenny. And Chuck. :)

wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey
SpiderFan885 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
This story was awesome had a good mix of action and comedy. Loved the interaction seemed very believable. I stayed up all night reading the story. Hope for a sequel in the future.
jinxed97 chapter 13 . 4/27/2010
Sorry that I haven't been reviewing each chapter, but I must say that I really liked this story and what you did with it. It was a great ending for a great story, and I hope that you write more.
Achalon chapter 13 . 4/20/2010
I won't lie, I'm definitely disappointed Chuck didn't take Jenny up on her offer. I mean, it's a TIME machine. - Of course, it rarely works out like the Doctor promises... (You know the line, "I can have you back five minutes after we've left!") But, Chuck didn't have to know that! Would have been brilliant writing the reaction to him and Jenny dropping back in to check up on everyone and finding out it had been a month, not a day.

But, alas, it doesn't always work out like we envision it. This does however open up other interesting possibilities... For instance, your doing a sequel with Jenny showing back up when Chuck is in his funk at the start of Season 3! It'd be perfect! Chuck had an upgraded intersect which would have been much more useful traveling with Jenny than the old 1.0... He didn't have the government keeping tabs on him at all... And, he most definitely wasn't with Sarah anymore, even if he did still want to win her back.

If you do decide to make a sequel like this, I'd be happy to help out in any way I can should you need it. - And, if you don't want to, let me know if it would be alright if I wrote one myself. There is just too much potential with where you left this to let it go to waste.

fullhans1 chapter 13 . 4/20/2010
Great chapter. I'm a bit sad that Chuck didn't accompany Jenny. But his answer to Jenny's offer was very Chuck-like.

Was this the last chapter? I hope you'll write a sequel.
The Queen of Confusion chapter 13 . 4/20/2010
That is a really good question. When is she coming back? Does this mean there is going to be a sequel?

Great end!

Captain Jack Farrow chapter 13 . 4/20/2010
NoVacancyMind chapter 12 . 4/9/2010

you have their characters down to a T!

i just HAVE to see Chuck travel somewhere with Jenny! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! XD

and of course you need to write a sequel where Jenny meets Torchwood... (i love Jack/Jenny fics :P)
jinxed97 chapter 12 . 4/6/2010
Great chapter...really like the banter between Chuck and Jenny. Of cours,e always good to have Sarah more than worried about Chuck.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »