Reviews for Spellbound
Scomiche chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
awwnt :3
hervissa chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Awwww...awesome and lovely Christmas oneshot :)
I always wondered how strong must Mrs. Lovett be, when she is choping big men, making the meat and all...slitting the throats is nothing against it xD

hervissa :)
Sweet Lunacy chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I lovett...lol. Love the Lacuna Coil connection. They're one of my favourite bands. Great story as well, love.
Defying.Expectations chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Aww. Adorable without going OOC - one of my favorite things. ) I loved this . . . from Nellie's exhausting day, to Sweeney asking her to teach him the song, to the ending . . . poor Nellie when the chocolate smashed; you could feel the last her dreams just shattering around her. . . . And the ending left me with the perfect mix of emotions: happy that our favorite barber and baker were cuddled on the floor and that Sweeney admitted he felt -something- for Nellie, sad because he will never say so aloud, and a hopeless longing that things could've been different. Lovely job! )
Charmingly-Evil chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
wow cool xmas fic. i c a very bright future 4 them
NelliethePieAngel chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
That was a beautiful story, I loved it. Poor Mrs. Lovett for getting ignored by Sweeney pretty much the wohle time and getting all messy and stuff. Some beginning to a happy holiday, but then again, some ending as well, but in a agood way. I loved how there was that bit of Sweenett there, good story. And merry christmas and a happy new year to you as well. : )
AngelofDarkness1605 chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
OMG... this is probably my fave Christmas fic EVER. I just lovett... it's so sweet and beautiful and still so in character... wow! I love every bit of it, but especially the middle part and the ending. Well, the latter should be obvious because it's so aw, but the part right before that, with Mrs. Lovett singing... I could really feel her pain and loneliness and hope and that doesn't happen often to me but this wonderful fic of yours just totally pulled me into her mind. I was actually shocked when she dropped the chocolate and felt really sorry for her because I know how desperate she was to give it to Mr. Todd, even if she would've known that he doesn't like chocolate (seriously, what's wrong with that man? ;)) *reads the ending again* Aw, it's just perfect and it's distracting me from completing my own Christmas fic but that doesn't matter. Aw I seriously think that this fic made my (Christmas) day D *faves* Merry Christmas Jas!
linalove chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
This was lovely!Very well done!

Merry Cristmas!:)