Reviews for Wrenchie Claus
Rae-Plus-You-Equals-Love chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
wow uhh how many sparklings is she gonna have hahahah lol :3 gowd she is a busy woman lol
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Four children?

In less than a year?

I mean...really?

Still the idea of Autobots trying...and mostly failing to skate, was so very funny!
FillyKat chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I almost fell out of my chair laughing at the beginning there! You make the cutest fics. When I have the time I need to go through your stories. Poppin out sparklings here and there hmm?
xLazyXChibix chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
LOL! XD I've been laughing my ass here! *holding stomach before LMAO-ing on the floor* A sweet, cute and funny short chrismast story! :) HAPPY EARLY MERRY CHRISTMASS XD Lol wayyy to early for christmass but oh well :P
FORD B chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Really great and funny short story!
Almadynis Rayne chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
*laughing hysterically* This is adorable!
Faecat chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
AW...

That made my day complete. Honestly, after having to miss the grander portion of the holiday with my family and extended family alike due to WORK of all things...*hates that she can never say 'no' to people who need her...* This really helped me out a lot.

Very sweet. AND ANOTHER SPARKLING? And you didn't even tell us who she/he is or anything! ponders at Ratchet's ability to induce reproduction... Jeez...LOL!
Cybertronian-Star chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
LOL! the title 'Wrenchie claus' had me laughing xD.

Haha seriously its fine *hug*

Haha this chapter was sweet 3, LOL poor Ratchet...I wonder if his nose needs bashing out XP.

Haha I can imagine Bumblebee standing there playing that quote of Bart simpson, totally confused at why the medic was suddenly pissed with him xD.

Lol poor 'Bee hes always getting chased around, lol

Awesome chapter, i am glad you put it up
Tamuril Telrunye chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Awsome, and absolutly perfect for a christmas story. Merry christmas!
Clifjumpersfangirl chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
awe thats awesome everyone have fun and enjoying some winter sports Punisher awe Grayscale has a little brother clap good work
Saphireblu987 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
aw! this was too cute for words! the fluff is sufocating me! lmao.

Bella is popping out sparklings left and right! lol

I love it!

.Vee.
Dragon260 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Dang...She's popping Sparklings left and right. She's going to have a giant brood if she keeps that up. *winks*

The images of them struggling to skate had me laughing. It was utterly cute and I congratulate you for that.

Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year.
laureas chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
For shear enjoyment, that was one of the coolest winter stories I've read in a while! Merry Christmas Tenshi, and thank you!