Reviews for Wish of the Polar Express
asteroula chapter 1 . 6/16
PART 7 WHILE RIDING ON TOP OF THE TRAIN MY BROTHER CHRIS WAS WONDERING WHAT IS GOING ON WITH ME WHY I DIDN'T FOLLOWED HIM UP WHY I DIDN'T RUN TO SEE AND THEN HE REMEMBERED THAT I WAS BEDRIDDEN AND VERY GOT VERY WORRIED AND GUILTY CAUSE IT WAS ALL HIS FAULT ON THE SEVENTH EXPERIENCE I HAD FOLLOWED HIM AND CONTRACTED A RARE AND DEADLY PNEUMONIA DISEASE AND IT WAS SPREADING RIGHT NOW WE'RE A VOICE SPOKE TO HIM UP AND HE TURNED TO SEE HOLLY LOOKING AT HIM WITH HER SAD BROWN EYES ASKING ARE YOU OKAY COUSIN?.HE SOFTLY SAID TO HOLLY NO I'M NOT XADERFI HOLLY IT'S ALL MY SAID TO HIM NO IT WASN'T COUSIN CHRIS THAT'S NOT GOOD BLAMING YOURSELF ON CHRISTMAS EVE IS IT ABOUT ASTEROULA?.HE NODDED AND SAID SHE IS VERY ILL XADERFI HOLLY SHE CONTRACTED THAT RARE AND DEADLY PNEUMONIA THE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW?.HOLLY COMFORTS HIM SAYING:LOOK COUSIN CHRIS IT'S NOT REALLY YOUR FAULT IT'S THE WEATHER'S FAULT THE SNOWY WEATHER GETS EVERYONE COLD BUT THEY GET BETTER DAYS AFTER ABOUT ASTEROULA I DON'T KNOW IF SHE'LL BE SAID LOOKING AT HER WITH FEAR IN HIS GREEN EYES AND ASKED DESPERATELY:YOU MEAN THAT MY LITTLE SISTER THE LITTLE GIRL I HAVE LOVED SINCE WHEN I WAS A LITTLE BOY TILL NOW THAT I'M A YOUNG MAN WILL DIE AND LEAVE ME?.SHE SAID TO HIM:THE DOCTOR IS EXAMINING HER AND WE'LL DOCTOR APPEARED AND HOLLY ASKED WORRIEDLY:HOW IS SHE DOCTOR?.HE SAID:WORSER THAN BEFORE IT DEPENDS ON HER IF SHE WILL LEAVE OR DIE BUT THE PERCENT OF LIVING IS TOO LOOKS AT MY BROTHER CHRIS WHO GASPS AND ASKED THE DOCTOR IN DESPERING WAY:YOU DON'T MEAN SIR THAT MY LITTLE SISTER THE LITTLE GIRL I HAVE LOVED SINCE WHEN I WAS PROABLY 9 TILL NOW I'M 20 WILL DIE AND LEAVE ME? PLEASE DO SAID TO HIM:I HAVE TRIED MY GOOD MAN IT DEPENDS ON HER NOW BUT SHE WANTS TO SEE YOU PERHAPS FOR THE LAST BROTHER RUNS TOWARDS THE OBSERVATION TRAIN CAR WHERE DELIOS AND EUA WERE LOOKING SADDENED AT ME BECAUSE I WAS VERY ILL AND VERY VERY WEAK.I SAID BREATHING HEAVILY LOOKING AT MOM 'S STAR:MOMMY PLEASE LET ME LIVE A LITTLE LONGER BEFORE YOU TAKE MY LIFE AWAY AND PLEASE LET ME SEE MY BELOVED BROTHER.I COUGHED WEAKLY AND FALL BACK TO MY PURPLE SOFT PILLOW READY TO FACE THE SAME THREAT AS MOM DID AND MY EYES WERE GONNA CLOSE FROM MINUTE TO SAID SOBBINGLY:ASTEROULA DEAR FRIEND PLEASE YOU'RE A STRONG GIRL YOU HAVE STOPPED THE TRAIN FOR US SEVEN TIMES AND YOU GOT HOLLY'S TICKET BACK TO HER SIX TIMES NOW AN ILLNESS IS A PIECE OF CAKE YOU'RE STRONG YOU CAN FACE IT.I SAD SMILED TO HIM AND SAID:THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS FRIEND DELIO BUT THIS ILLNESS IS RARE AND DEADLY AND I SURELY WILL DIE BUT YOU HAVE TO PROMISE DELIO THAT YOU'LL TRY TO BE STRONG FOR SAID SOBBING SADLY:HOW CAN WE BE STRONG TWILIGHT WHEN YOU ARE LAYING BEDRIDDEN AND ILL IN BED ASTEROULA YOU HAVE TO BE STRONG JUST PLEASE FOR US FOR SARAH LIZZA HOLLY PENELOPE YOUR MOM YOUR DAD AND OF COURSE FOR YOU DEAR OLDER BROTHER WHO MADE THIS TRIP FOR YOU TO BELIEVE IN YOUR DAD AND THE MENTION OF HIM I CLOSED A LITTLE MY EYES AND LET SOME TEARS FELL FROM MY EYES DOWN MY CHEEKS AND SPOKE:EUA IF I AM GOING TO LIVE YOU'LL SEE ME SUFFERING MORE BUT IF I DIE YOU'LL BE NOT SEEING ME SUFFERING JUST PLEASE LET ME THE DOOR OPENED AND A YOUNG MAN APPEARED AT THE GATEWAY OF THE OBSERVATION TRAIN WAS TALL WITH BLACK HAIR GREEN EYES FRECKLED CHEEKS AND HE WAS WEARING YELLOW PIJAMMAS AND A BLUE ROBE WHICH ONE OF HIS POCKET WAS RIPPED IT WAS MY DEAR BROTHER ASKED DELIO AND EUA:HOW IS SHE IS SHE OKAY WILL SHE LIVE PLEASE TELL ME I LOVE HER SO MUCH?DELIOS SHOOK HIS HEAD AND SAID:I'M SORRY FRIEND CHRIS SHE IS TRYING TO BATTLE THE RARE DEADLY DISEASE BUT SHE AIN'T OKAY SHE IS FAR TOO WEAK AND FEEBLE SO SHE WILL DIE I'M SAID:I TOLD HER TO THINK ABOUT YOU SARAH LIZZA HOLLY PENELOPE AND OF COURSE YOUR DAD AND MOM BUT SHE SAID THAT IF SHE LIVES WE'LL SEE HER SUFFERING MORE BUT IF SHE DIES WE WONT SEE HER LEAVE THE TRAIN CAR AND SAT ON THEIR SEATS AND MY BROTHER RUSHES TO MY SIDE AND HOLDS MY HAND IN HIS OWN ONE PROBABLY CRUSHING IT WITH HIS FINGERS WHILE WITH HIS OTHER HE PATTED MY FOREHEAD HE SPOKE:MY BELOVED LITTLE SISTER YOU'RE GONNA BE FINE YOU'LL SEE IT YOU'LL BATTLE THE RARE DEADLY DISEASE AND YOU'LL WIN.I SPOKE TO HIM READY TO CLOSE MY EYES:MY DEAR BROTHER CHRIS I AIN'T GONNA GET ANY BETTER THE DISEASE IS GETTING HARDER I'LL END LIKE MOMMY PLEASE LET ME SHOOK HIS HEAD AS HIS TEARS THREATENED TO SPILL FROM HIS OWN FACE:NEVER YOU HEAR ME NEVER I CANNOT LOSE A FOURTH PERSON ESPECIALLY MY LITTLE SISTER DUE A DEADLY DISEASE.I SHUSHED HIM GENTLY SAYING FEELING TEARS IN MY YES:PLEASE YOU SARA AND LIZZA WON'T BE FAR AWAY YOU PROMISE TO ME PLEASE?.HE CLUTCHES MY HAND IN SADNESS AND SPOKE READY TO CRY:DON'T SAY TERRIBLE THINGS DEAR SISTER PLEASE DON'T SAY THAT AGAIN.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/24/2015
Of all the Christmas themed films I've seen in my whole personal life, "The Polar Express" is probably my top personal ever favorite of them all if I ever had to choose one. I have always loved the film ever since I first saw it as a young child myself.

Looking back at the film today, I have been wondering if the hero boy and the hero girl could ever make a cute couple in the minds and imaginations of fans who enjoyed the film. And this story, I'll be honest with you, made me tear up cry with happyness when writing this review, and I only review fan stories. You made an exillent emotional story there, Norwesterner.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/17/2015
Amazing... Just Amazing!
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 2 . 11/28/2015
Or maybe it's ACHIEVE...
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
AC...
For ACCEPT?
Status Stuck in the Vortex chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Ever since I saw this film I always wanted to know what happened next. This story is the best possible conclusion. It is brilliantly written, immensely heartwarming and captures the spirit of the original perfectly.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/4/2015
Beautiful! Simply beautiful! Beyond any words! Well done! :D
Kathryn Margaret chapter 5 . 1/19/2015
Very nicely done!
It's so neat that someone else thought that they could be a great couple.
From the first time I saw it, I shipped them, even before I had any clue what shipping was.
Great job! :)
Christmaspirit chapter 5 . 12/19/2014
This was so amazing! I'm so reminiscent of my childhood.
YamiYugiYuki chapter 5 . 8/15/2014
Love it. Well done. There needs to be more Polar Express stories there arnt enough of 'em
Dunedain ranger of the north chapter 5 . 12/15/2012
Beautiful... Just beautiful.
Silverquickstar chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Just wanted to let you know that I have read your story 50 times. It is one of the most moving and well written stories I have ever encountered and its nice to know that I was not the only one who saw the potential in Hero boy and Hero girl's friendship and potential love interest. It was perfect you did the movie and the characters justice in this piece! Loved it and love you!
Ahc Hannah chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
Yeesh, force me to log in. Anyways, BEAUTIFUL story.
CodeRed1682 chapter 5 . 12/22/2011
I just watched the Polar Express on tv earlyer and after it ended, being an avid fanfiction reader, I decided to see if there were any good fics about what happened afterwards, and your story was exactly what i was looking for.
Dovewings.of.Narnia chapter 5 . 12/10/2011
That was really, really beautiful. It seemed to fit perfectly with the Polar Express and the magic that is Christmas. :) Lovely job.