Reviews for Wish of the Polar Express
Status Stuck in the Vortex chapter 1 . 7/7
Ever since I saw this film I always wanted to know what happened next. This story is the best possible conclusion. It is brilliantly written, immensely heartwarming and captures the spirit of the original perfectly.
Beautiful! Simply beautiful! Beyond any words! Well done! :D
Kathryn Margaret chapter 5 . 1/19
Very nicely done!
It's so neat that someone else thought that they could be a great couple.
From the first time I saw it, I shipped them, even before I had any clue what shipping was.
Great job! :)
Christmaspirit chapter 5 . 12/19/2014
This was so amazing! I'm so reminiscent of my childhood.
YamiYugiYuki chapter 5 . 8/15/2014
Love it. Well done. There needs to be more Polar Express stories there arnt enough of 'em
Dunedain ranger of the north chapter 5 . 12/15/2012
Beautiful... Just beautiful.
Silverquickstar chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Just wanted to let you know that I have read your story 50 times. It is one of the most moving and well written stories I have ever encountered and its nice to know that I was not the only one who saw the potential in Hero boy and Hero girl's friendship and potential love interest. It was perfect you did the movie and the characters justice in this piece! Loved it and love you!
Ahc Hannah chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
Yeesh, force me to log in. Anyways, BEAUTIFUL story.
CodeRed1682 chapter 5 . 12/22/2011
I just watched the Polar Express on tv earlyer and after it ended, being an avid fanfiction reader, I decided to see if there were any good fics about what happened afterwards, and your story was exactly what i was looking for.
Dovewings.of.Narnia chapter 5 . 12/10/2011
That was really, really beautiful. It seemed to fit perfectly with the Polar Express and the magic that is Christmas. :) Lovely job.
fantasyfreak23 chapter 5 . 12/6/2011
I love it! One of the best PolEx sstories I've ever had the privlege of reading. I've always wondered why she stared at him for so long... :)

Adding this to favorite stories!
TolkienGirl052 chapter 5 . 9/18/2011
MOST AMAZING POLEX STORY EVER!
Gangsta Smurfette chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
Sooo sweet! I loved it!
InactiveAccount-95 chapter 5 . 12/21/2010
This is definitely one of the best stories I've ever read on fanfiction, and possibly better than some published books I've read.

I liked the idea of the North Pole changing and that you brought back the car of abandoned toys. This story is definitely going in my favorites.

Great job, and keep writing!

~EASt
babykakes12430 chapter 5 . 12/19/2010
This story is so incredibly moving. "The Polar Express" is by far my favorite Christmas movie. I was watching it last night and decided to look for some fanfics online, and I stumbled upon this little gem. You really kept the style of the writing calm and touching, just like in the book and movie , and it added to the emotion. I also liked how you described Christmas as a changing constant in a person's life. I really connected to that part of the story. Well, I'm rambling, so I'll stop. But above all else, I want to thank you for creating such an amazing story that made me weep with happiness at the end. I can honestly, and I'm not exaggerating, say it's the best fanfiction story I've ever read.