Reviews for It's Christmastime Again, Shino Kosuke!
silver fire wolf chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Me:ok oh here's my temp co host while eva and luna are on vaka say hi to allen and the um 5 year old identical twins keykeyoh and kagomay Allen: hi*me and him cover our ears* Keykeyoh and kagomay: HI HI HI HOW ARE YOU *ears go uncovered* Allen: this was odd oh well and why do i have the feeling i don't want to read digital clue Me: probably don't
TobiGB chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Great christmas story Kouichi should be used to thearter because Crispin freeman did preform on stage before came into voice acting. Anyway Great story.

Johnny Yong Bosch: Merry christmas

Crispin Freeman: Happy New year.

We look forward to your next work of liture.
13wolfsbane chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Shino! As Carlitos Morueno! OH MY GAWD!

Yin: Who the hell is "Carlitos Morueno"?

It's spanish for Charlie Brown.

Yin: Oh! For once, I have to be on pretty boy's side in this (though I hate to be). And just to get this out of my mind, why the hell didn't you make him suffer enough! You should've had him play as a woman for all I care just to see him suffer from humiliation!

Somehow I knew she was going to say that. I had a guess that you were going to do Charlie Brown (but my mind kept on going to the Nutcracker), nice choice there! And Shino does resemble a Charlie Brown.

Yin: Hey, Hotaru! Nice play on the piano! I guess I'm not the only one with talent, huh? I'll be sure to get you a CD out.

For once she's being nice to someone.

Yin: HEY!

Well, that all I wanted to say. Hope to see the rest of your writing. And I hope your writer's block is cured. SEE YA!

Yin: And Merry Christmas and Late happy birthday to me!

You're birthday was on the 17th.

Yin: And that is why.

Both: Bye now!

Yin: Hotaru, nice punch on Shino. Do it next time on pretty boy!
Rain621 chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I've never ctully heard of Peanuts before, but I loved to story anyway! :D

HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS!

(& A Happy New Year too!)
GoldenDragon326 chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Hotaru plays the piano? . Awesome

lol, T-shirts for the Depressed-when-Christmas-comes Club. .

Dai is awesome. .

Wait... A large bag of needles and a blow torch? Um... *backs away slowly*

lol, Kouichi has climacophobia. Is that a real disease? .

Omg, I remember this, with JP playing the role as Lucy and Shino playing as Linus, I believe?

I remember that strip. .

Happy Holidays!
Musical Darkness chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I loved that story. We watched Its Christmastime Again, Charlie Brown! in art class, while we were weaving christmas presents (hot plate holders). And the last part with Duskmon in it was so funny! I love Duskmon. Though he is very evil, and I should hate him because of what he did to Kouichi, I still like him.

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to Everyone!

-mudkipmon