Reviews for Not for Lack of Trying
Fredg101 chapter 4 . 5/10
What is a tramp stamp... Wait on second thought please don't tell me
fredg101 chapter 3 . 5/10
Sigh... Sadly missed is the King
fredg101 chapter 2 . 5/10
You dare suggest to go against the King!?
Fredg101 chapter 1 . 5/10
Liked that! Seems like a perfect thing Lilo and Stitch would do
ShunTehReaders chapter 5 . 9/22/2012
Damn it, why don't you write more? This is the only LaS story that's actually good. I feel very conflicted right now.
mindcaster15 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I like it. Very like them, and someting Lilo would do. (I also 100% agree. There happens to be few Lilo and Stitch fanfics actually worth reading.)
Punk Rocker Fairy chapter 5 . 2/13/2011
I love these. And you're right, these are the only ones remotley based off the actually movie.
shakedown on a saturday chapter 5 . 12/31/2010
ugh bravo my friend, bravo
MayDayGirl-Save-Our-Ships chapter 5 . 11/14/2010
These are great! I really loved it when Lilo asked if Stitch could do it. Seriously, I trust him will a gun over Nani. And I love how Lilo is able to understand Stitch's alien language. Especially for kids at that age, acquiring language comes easier for them then it does for adults.

I share your pain when it comes to not enough good Lilo and Stitch fics. I wrote and posted one to make up for the lack of good ones. Not sure how it turned out though.

~Shrine
StarMimi chapter 5 . 6/12/2010
Love it!
Marcipie chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I am so happy you decided to step up for this fandom. X3 I love Lilo & Stitch, and only a few I've read can be considered worthy to be fanfiction of the movie. You did a fabulous job keeping them in character!

I loved how Stitch still helped Lilo in the end all secretly. XD [/goes to next chapter]
Eclectic Me chapter 5 . 3/26/2010
Ooh, somehow I missed this chapter before! It's as awesome as all the others, although I have to admit, it brought back some not so pleasant memories of when I got mine peerced... And I had to get them done twice! After the second one closed I said no more. I guess I'm pretty sensitive, because with me the stinging lasted for at least half an hour. Anyway, I hope to see more of these!
Juria chapter 5 . 2/14/2010
Awesome fic! Yayz for Lilo x Stitch adorableness! :D I see you spent a decent amount of time and effort on it. Good job! :)
yarra chapter 5 . 1/17/2010
I love this fic! This is amazing!
Eclectic Me chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
And another great one! Banter really is so much fun! Are you going to do any when she's older? If not, that's fine. These are fun too. As a sidenote, that's the first time I ever heard the term trampstamp. I think Lilo's curriosity about it, and especially Nani's reaction to it, were priceless!