Reviews for Not for Lack of Trying
ShunTehReaders chapter 5 . 9/22/2012
Damn it, why don't you write more? This is the only LaS story that's actually good. I feel very conflicted right now.
mindcaster15 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I like it. Very like them, and someting Lilo would do. (I also 100% agree. There happens to be few Lilo and Stitch fanfics actually worth reading.)
Punk Rocker Fairy chapter 5 . 2/13/2011
I love these. And you're right, these are the only ones remotley based off the actually movie.
shakedown on a saturday chapter 5 . 12/31/2010
ugh bravo my friend, bravo
MayDayGirl-Save-Our-Ships chapter 5 . 11/14/2010
These are great! I really loved it when Lilo asked if Stitch could do it. Seriously, I trust him will a gun over Nani. And I love how Lilo is able to understand Stitch's alien language. Especially for kids at that age, acquiring language comes easier for them then it does for adults.

I share your pain when it comes to not enough good Lilo and Stitch fics. I wrote and posted one to make up for the lack of good ones. Not sure how it turned out though.

Shrine
StarMimi chapter 5 . 6/12/2010
Love it!
Marcipie chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I am so happy you decided to step up for this fandom. X3 I love Lilo & Stitch, and only a few I've read can be considered worthy to be fanfiction of the movie. You did a fabulous job keeping them in character!

I loved how Stitch still helped Lilo in the end all secretly. XD [/goes to next chapter]
Eclectic Me chapter 5 . 3/26/2010
Ooh, somehow I missed this chapter before! It's as awesome as all the others, although I have to admit, it brought back some not so pleasant memories of when I got mine peerced... And I had to get them done twice! After the second one closed I said no more. I guess I'm pretty sensitive, because with me the stinging lasted for at least half an hour. Anyway, I hope to see more of these!
Juria chapter 5 . 2/14/2010
Awesome fic! Yayz for Lilo x Stitch adorableness! :D I see you spent a decent amount of time and effort on it. Good job! :)
yarra chapter 5 . 1/17/2010
I love this fic! This is amazing!
Eclectic Me chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
And another great one! Banter really is so much fun! Are you going to do any when she's older? If not, that's fine. These are fun too. As a sidenote, that's the first time I ever heard the term trampstamp. I think Lilo's curriosity about it, and especially Nani's reaction to it, were priceless!
Eclectic Me chapter 3 . 1/1/2010
Ah yes, took me a bit to realize that one, though I figured it out before I read your note. As for when it took place, it's just me, but unless it says otherwise, I tend to take the timeframes of modern movies at face value. Meaning, I always just thought of the first movie taking place in 2002. Could be wrong though.
Eclectic Me chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
Well, whenever I read or co-write a good story in a fandom that's lacking, I think of it as raising the overall quality of the section a noch. So take heart, and keep up the good work! Now as for this chapter, another great one! Stitch is so cute and charming, it's strange to think of his beginnings. And yay for mentioning Jumba and Pleakley! I love those two, especially Jumba!
Eclectic Me chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Well, although I'll admit it has gone majorly downhill of late, there are a few older ones that I enjoy quite a bit. Alass, few and far-between indeed. But I have seen much worse fandoms. Anyway, this one-shot was brilliant! It was hysterical, and beautifully written! If this is any indication of what's to come, I can't wait to read the rest!
Overandout13 chapter 4 . 12/28/2009
Who knew a random drabble story could be fun to read. Good story so far. And I'd give this change subject 8 chapters before you need an actual plot.