Reviews for A Dickens of a Dream
sherryola chapter 3 . 1/17/2010
wow. I can't believe how good this chapter was! loved the two Emmetts and rose. Poor Charlie. and poor lonely edward. I can't wait to see what our next pair will show her of the possible futures!
bouncy 72 chapter 3 . 1/17/2010
Gosh ladies, that was beautiful. Hehe If they had a copy of your Dickins of a Dream & a copy of a christmas carol, I'd choose yrs without even blinking.

The Hulk was gorgeous, I loved how you've done all their names. I loved poor Charlie opening Bellas present & having his imaginary conversation with himself.

Lmao, blondie I have to admit when I was reading JaspHair I was silently thinking that that was just TO HOT! Man the description of him made him to die for. Poor Marley.

Loved how Alice & dream Hulk were having the conversation

Great chapter :)
Elanor123 chapter 3 . 1/16/2010
Perfect! I love Emmett!
sammy55 chapter 3 . 1/16/2010
Haha I loved Emmetts present. Too perfect!

The mix between the past and future was confusing. But it think it would be no matter how you wrote it. There was only one or two parts where I had to reread. I love how you write Bellas Christmas morning. And I wish Edward would be called Edward... I cant see him as a Marley.

And Emmett in khakis... I cant see it...
Ara Drake chapter 3 . 1/16/2010
Sage advice coming from Emmett is a bit strange, but the way you write it it comes out perfectly. I can't to see her meet Alice!
gumibear26 chapter 3 . 1/16/2010
I love Emmett - he's just so much fun. No mental filter at all.
suedwind chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Amazing!

I hope youre going to update soon :)
Lady Dragona chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
Amazing is the only way I can describe this. I love Carlisle and Esme as the ghosts of Christmas Past. I am now thinking that Rosalie and Emmett will be the ghosts of Christmas Present and Alice and Jasper the ghosts of Christmas Future. What a beautiful way to intermingle Edward's and Bella's lives. I loved that Bella got to see smipits from both her life and his. I look forward to the next chapter.
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
What a great beginning. I am really excited about reading the next chapter. I can't wait to find out who will be Christmas Past. I loved Edward as Marley.
HuSingLover chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
Wow! More please, and SOON!
rainydayB chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
*frothing at all the new mental pictures of Edward*

Update soon! :D
betsmecullen chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
I really love the twisting together of one of my favorite stories "A Christmas Carol" with Twilight. This is really great. I love it.

Now don't get too carried away thinking about Edward in a fedora hat. We want the rest of the chapters, eventually LOL :D
polyphany chapter 2 . 12/31/2009
Love it!
Txsal1 chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
Excellent chapter! I love this story! I wish I could be more constructive, but you are both so awesome all I have to say is how much I love the story. Can't wait for the updates! I am trying to figure out how the Cullens are able to really BE in her dreams, and yet seem totally aware of everything at the same time. Can't wait for the explanation of that. My guess is that they are able to do this somehow because of another vampire's "gift" but that's just a guess - a vampire we didn't meet in the books. Please update soon!
sammy55 chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
Lol the fedora had me distracted to!

I loved the chapter, this is such a good story.
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »