Reviews for A Dickens of a Dream
xomessymutt17 chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
this is so good please write more!
gumibear26 chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
Interesting. I'm left with confusion as to why Bella's alarm would be going off at 2:00 am, though.
sherryola chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
Oh what a clever and delightful story! I adore this. It's very creative. What a great idea.

Sherry
Elanor123 chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
When I saw the first chapter in my email on Christmas Eve I was so excited. A Christmas Carol is one of my favorite stories. And combined with Twilight...how perfect!

Excellent choice for ghosts of Christmas past. Can't wait for the rest of this story.
Ara Drake chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
Carlisle and esme together as the ghosts of the past is unexpected and yet fits so perfectly. I can't wait to see more.
affarie ava mai chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
amazing as per usual. update soon

from

Ella-Ava Rose
Mizra chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
Wow, I can see what you mean but the fedora. I'm having all kinds of ideas about that hat. haha

I like where the story is headed but I'm still not sure exactly where it might head. Bella knowing about the Cullens? Or well, knowing 'Snow White' and her 'Prince', as well as 'Magnificent Marley'. Wouldn't be weird if when Bella first saw Edward in the cafeteria in Forks, she immediately thought: "Marley!" *gasp*

Great story, ladies!
bouncy 72 chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
Lol thanks for that ladies. It was a good story. I loved when Marley came home & snow white ran super fast to him. I wonder what happened with Bella waking up in Forks?
KadyM chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
Wonderful! I can't wait to see how Bella is having this dream. I refuse to speculate as I'm sure I can't come even close! I giggle everytime the phone rings, imagining Alice waiting in the wings, orchestrating the whole thing!
martdg chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
Love this version of A Christmas Carol! I'm kinda assuming Alice will be the ghost of Christmas future, so Rose & Emmett next? Can't wait to see! Thanks for sharing!
savanablue chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
I love how Carlisle is a prince and Esme is Snow White. Lots of info. Hm, the theories that are running through my head. Great chapter. Can't wait to see the second ghost. Please let it be Emmett and all his dumbass ways!
mommy2kh chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
Great chapter! So am guessing this was Esme & Carlisle? Can't wait to see who's next!
tanwellman chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
I couldn't get the links for the clothing to work. oh, while you are fixing those, why don't you go ahead an add the link to Edward in the bathtub with the fedora? :)

Great chapter. can't wait for the next one!
LiqueArdena chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
I always love your stories. But this one's not done yet? It's already past Christmas, but I'd love to see the end. Edward in a Fedora is pretty cool. :)
hula hips chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Are you going to add to this story?
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »