Reviews for A Dickens of a Dream
kenyaran chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Damnation does come in many forms...like having to wait for the next chapter. Keep it up ladies!
ColdComfort4 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Goodness, I must not have been thinking straight to not read and review something written by blondie and NoMoreThanUsual right away. You two are both among my favorite authors, and it's not a very long list!

At first I was very confused at how a retelling of A Christmas Carol was going to be in canon, but now I see where you are going. What fun! I'm curious as to how Edward is in her dream and how much he knows, but I have every confidence that the two of you will dot every i. I'm looking forward to this new ride!
JenRar chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Oh! Can't wait for more!
mommy2kh chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Oh...very intriguing opening! Can't wait to find out what happens next!
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Lol, thanks for the story ladies. Was interesting take on a twilight christmas carol :)
polyphany chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Awesome! can't wait for the next chapter!
Myrtlelanders chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
It is not that I don't like Dickens, in fact I love A Christmas Carol, but this already promises to be a beautiful marriage of the old and new classic. THANK YOU again Blondie and NoMoreThanUsual for your sterling work.
Ara Drake chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
I'm intrigued, who is past and present? As I'm guessing Alice is the future.
martdg chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Love the idea! Can't wait to see where you take this, wonderful for the holidays. Thank you for sharing!
Gasaway Alley chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Merry Christmas!

I really enjoyed this tale worth re-telling. And, hells yes to apparitional Edward. Um, yes please.

x0x0
icec chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
What a fun idea! ) I loved this chapter, and can't wait for next :) Merry Christmas!
Yriska chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Awesome! I'm looking forward to chapter 2 :)
Vampyr08 chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
I'm intrigued. Great concept. Nice twist on a classic and the Dickons tale too. (LOL at finally being able to call Twilight a classic!)Looking forward to the next chapter!
KadyM chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
How fun! I can't wait to see where you go with this story. A Christmas Carol has always been one of my favs!
jimemon chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
I really really liked it :)
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »