Reviews for Counting the Hours
Maya.D.L chapter 2 . 12/16/2016
Are you going to do anymore with this story, because it's so good
ExoticDarkOne chapter 2 . 11/11/2016
Think you could do Valentines Day and White Day next?
Shaish chapter 2 . 11/6/2016
! Boy is amBITIOUS. I love seeing him hang out with the Higurashi family though, and him and Inuyasha interacting. I loved the note passing too! I think that might've actually been my favorite part. They were all pretty harmonious there, and having fun. I AM a little worried about his intentions, though. I know he finds her intriguing and worthy, but I'm also aware he's not human and his perceptions and perspective of mating is different from Kagome's. I can only hope they somehow manage to meet in the middle. I love the time of year you've picked to do this, too, especially since Halloween is over now and the end of the year IS coming up, ironically. It's perfect, and everything holds just that much more warmth for the time of year. Thank you very much for writing this! I'm curious to see if there will be more, but I love what I read, even if there isn't. 3
Shaish chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
Ahhhhhhhhhh oh my gosh. I thought this would be a completely modern!au and I'm so glad it's not. I LOVE it.
mariane.lamasmalheiros chapter 2 . 10/16/2016
This fanfic was perfect in so many levels... *sigh*. Are you planning to write one more chapter or two? I know it's been a long time, but it is such a great story, and looking at some other works of yours, you don't seem to have a problem with continuation(is that the right word? sorry, english is not my first language). I'm not trying to seem demanding or anything like that, but it would be nice to see how "Counting the Hours" turns out in the end. Thank you for sharing your talent, I certainly am a huge fan of your work
Guest chapter 2 . 10/12/2016
This is brilliant! I can't believe I never came across this before! I wasn't expecting too much, just a really short holiday piece (one that I'd usually have skipped over actually) but after reading Trove - which I loved - I gave this a try and I'm so glad I did. It ended up being an awesomely written, gorgeously long 2 chapters which was beautifully done. My only disappointment in this was that we're missing 5 chapters of the "yearly update" you promised us! Haha. While this ended on a good note, I can definitely see it going onto be a longer piece. I'd love to see Kagome's reaction to Sesshomaru's set plan of super-speed one-day-mating...and the brothers' relationship grow...the mating, kids. I loved how you brought everyone to the Higurashis btw, it really made for a lovely warm family. I'm really hoping you decide to update this sometime.

You're a wonderful writer and I look forward to going through all your other stories too. Thanks so much for sharing!
Rohan Cedrice chapter 2 . 9/10/2016
Oh no. I can't wait to hear more from this story!
Fyyrrose chapter 2 . 7/3/2016
Omg I love this story so much! I have no idea how I have never come across it in all my years! It just makes me go awwwwww so adorable! LOL .. I'm like an old lady now. But totally realized I pulled off a wannabe 14 year old's review. I'm so losing my touch and my autocorrect is making me giggle.

Great story. Wondering if you are continuing it... as you owe me (and the readers) but honestly me like 6 updates if you do it yearly.

I wish I had your talent. Thanks for sharing what was/is in your head with the reader's of the world. Keep writing!

(And just in case it's not done, followed) ;) Stalker for life! I need a "rofl" emoji.

Fyyrrose~
A Little Someone chapter 2 . 4/11/2016
Gah! I can't believe there's only TWO chapters! (Though I'm glad they are two very lengthy ones!) I really enjoyed reading this. And I always love the whole "pack mate" thing you have in your fics... I just love it. Would love to see more :) in the meantime, I will probably backtrack all your older stories and hopefully be wowed some more!
A Little Someone chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
... Whyyyy haven't I read this yet?! I have loved every word so far (and this first chapter was LONG!); onto the next!
LovingPillow chapter 2 . 4/3/2016
Awe—some~ I just love this xD And them playing tag ;) She earned his respect, woot!
Kiowa summer chapter 2 . 3/3/2016
I am sure this one is finished but it would be fun to see his day of courting.
freedomwings26 chapter 2 . 12/7/2015
I really like the idea of friendship between Kagome and Inuyasha, especially in the way you display it in this story. It's very sweet.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/15/2015
I haven't read this story in years! It's still lovely :) Thank you for writing.
Season frantic chapter 2 . 10/25/2015
Love love this series any hope of you returning for a 2015 special addition? Please