Reviews for Counting the Hours
Fyyrrose chapter 2 . 7/3
Omg I love this story so much! I have no idea how I have never come across it in all my years! It just makes me go awwwwww so adorable! LOL .. I'm like an old lady now. But totally realized I pulled off a wannabe 14 year old's review. I'm so losing my touch and my autocorrect is making me giggle.

Great story. Wondering if you are continuing it... as you owe me (and the readers) but honestly me like 6 updates if you do it yearly.

I wish I had your talent. Thanks for sharing what was/is in your head with the reader's of the world. Keep writing!

(And just in case it's not done, followed) ;) Stalker for life! I need a "rofl" emoji.

Fyyrrose~
A Little Someone chapter 2 . 4/11
Gah! I can't believe there's only TWO chapters! (Though I'm glad they are two very lengthy ones!) I really enjoyed reading this. And I always love the whole "pack mate" thing you have in your fics... I just love it. Would love to see more :) in the meantime, I will probably backtrack all your older stories and hopefully be wowed some more!
A Little Someone chapter 1 . 4/11
... Whyyyy haven't I read this yet?! I have loved every word so far (and this first chapter was LONG!); onto the next!
LovingPillow chapter 2 . 4/3
Awe—some~ I just love this xD And them playing tag ;) She earned his respect, woot!
Kiowa summer chapter 2 . 3/3
I am sure this one is finished but it would be fun to see his day of courting.
freedomwings26 chapter 2 . 12/7/2015
I really like the idea of friendship between Kagome and Inuyasha, especially in the way you display it in this story. It's very sweet.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/15/2015
I haven't read this story in years! It's still lovely :) Thank you for writing.
Season frantic chapter 2 . 10/25/2015
Love love this series any hope of you returning for a 2015 special addition? Please
jarjayes chapter 2 . 8/5/2015
There was a wave of different emotions going through me.
First of all, I found it hilarious and was laughing at the antics. Sesshoumaru treating all this with strategy. There was a hint of boyishness to him. Yes, his reasonings were infantile not that much different from his brother's.

Then, when he decided to give Inuyasha pointers, I found it endearing. True, he wanted to do it for his own reasons but then again, he wanted to genuinely reach out to his brother...okay, also for his own reasons but there is genuine interest in training his own brother. And how he was almost disappointed when Inuyasha seemed to have almost turned his offer down.

Oh, and you can do romance without being graphic about it.
And you manage to get me blushing.
Shame on you!
But yeah, you can get me blushing.
good thing I have an electric fan at my back...not like it helps much.
jarjayes chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
Out of one day, she gets engaged...all from a misunderstanding which he refused to correct.
iamCAMBRIA chapter 2 . 7/12/2015
Aw, this is so cute. I do hope you remake it an annual thing. It's just so cute!
welliegirl16 chapter 2 . 6/16/2015
oh please do another chapter of this! its wonderful
Drix chapter 2 . 6/1/2015
Do you plan a follow up for this one?
Los Grotos chapter 2 . 5/27/2015
Ohmigod. This was so sweet!
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
Ohmigod. My gosh they're too precious.