Reviews for Counting the Hours
tessiya chapter 2 . 6/5
Oh, how I wish this was continued...
Samiris chapter 2 . 4/19
I love it so much!
Soph and Red Apples chapter 2 . 3/30
im still eager for an update on this one
Avyy chapter 2 . 1/7
I love this so much. I wish you would continue it
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2017
Sorry, amendment. Of all your stories, I love this and Unspoiled (I read most of them after reading these two). Despite Unspoiled being drabbles, the longer chapters at times helped minimize the distractions/choppiness from very short chapters. And c'mon, solemn chibi Sesshy? So adorable! I think I'm gonna go re-read that now... hehe :P
Guest chapter 2 . 12/16/2017
This is awesome. A wonderful idea and while that can make it a great story, what really brings this to life is the way you tell it. This is so very well written. The characters are brilliant, very likeable and IC. The way you write scenes really brings them to life, and it's so easy to picture. I laugh at poor Sessh, baffled at human priorities...when Kag prioritizes her NY postcards over ascertaining a potential mate's prowess. I feel for Inuyasha - who's so wonderfully depicted here by the way, the gruff hanyou with loads of affection/love for Kag and her family - when he's torn between protecting 'his family' from ''his family's honored guest'. Sessh guarding Kag's door while she sleeps...from her family! XD Inu grilling Souta on everything 'Inu no Nii sama' has done. Sess coming to some deep insights about his bro (he's nervous of being displaced cuz he found a place in the pack without establishing himself over it) while attacking cobwebs... LOL. Mama winking at Sessh who's blinking at what she said... Kagome's wonderful too - great job at showing her backbone (without making her rude/crass/annoying thank God) with her warm soft side.

What normally would have been a bit worrying in how SxK would develop in such a short story (well relatively short) was done so masterfully. Sess being obligated to somewhat accommodate Kag as reminded by Inu (oh the steep price of Jaken's bowl of ramen! LOL)...old maid (haha!) to playing chase with her (yep, would catch an inu's attention) to the way you had Sess pretty much proposing to her was so natural that I forget that it's been less than a day! Genius. I adore your writing in this story. Sess mischievously marking the whole shrine with his youki after cleaning it - his own signature touch! LOL Yeah, gramps would've had a fit...had he been able to feel the youki. *snicker* Even Sess 'wooing' Inu up on Goshinboku - handled wonderfully (as was the incredibly backwards way he went about trying to gain Inu's trust lol).

Just while I'm thinking how brilliant it was for you to have the bros pounding mochi, giving them a chance to connect (and Inu to beat out a bit of his frustrations), you just keep raising the bar. To tie mochi pounding to swordsmith skills and have the bro really bond (as Sess instructs Inu...who listens to him!)...and bond half naked at that... m(_ _)m *bows down in dogeza* It's amazing what you've done with a mere 30K words… Sorry I hate drabbles/short stories and only read non-drabble stories over 60K (unless I'm desperate XD) cuz despite the writer's skill in connecting drabbles, I find the sudden strange words/continuous cut up of the same scene into many little chapters very distracting and much prefer reading long flowing story…and short stories seem to be over just when I've decided I like the story haha… but this story really packs so much in such a relatively 'short' story and so well that I feel like I've read a 80K word story! It's amazing how you brought together two strangers to start serious courting and mend a torn up centuries old sibling relationship in a space of few days - and so beautifully and believably. I've read a couple of your stories and I think this is one of my favorites. I'd love to see more actually - more of SxK courtship (how is a big question - he's in the mountains in Hokkaido!), inu bros' relationship and more SxK fluff…and would love to see this continued. Thanks for this story, I'm sure I'll read this again over the years. Such a perfect story for the season too! Merry Christmas ahead and much blessings and joy for 2018 :)
ItStartsWithZ chapter 1 . 11/4/2017
you really are a wonderful writer. i thouroughly enjoyed this AU fic and definitely ship SK now! thanks for writing this and sharing it with us mere mortals!
JazmyneB chapter 2 . 9/20/2017
PLEASE KEEP AT THIS! I HAVE FALLEN TRAP TO ALL OF YOUR STORIES AND HAVE READ 4 OF THEM ALREADY. Please, please, please, please you are my favorite author on here by far. I have an internet crush on you and your writing.
Coolfire30 chapter 2 . 7/18/2017
...aarrrrrgggjjhhhhhhh I want sum updates...PLEZ...,.
Coolfire30 chapter 2 . 7/18/2017
I definitely want to see sum 'half naked male bonding '...
Darknessdawns chapter 2 . 5/13/2017
This is a sweet little AU story. I found it well written and highly enjoyable. Though I do hope to see you continue it, it is lovely just the way it is.
Maya.D.L chapter 2 . 12/16/2016
Are you going to do anymore with this story, because it's so good
ExoticDarkOne chapter 2 . 11/11/2016
Think you could do Valentines Day and White Day next?
Shaish chapter 2 . 11/6/2016
! Boy is amBITIOUS. I love seeing him hang out with the Higurashi family though, and him and Inuyasha interacting. I loved the note passing too! I think that might've actually been my favorite part. They were all pretty harmonious there, and having fun. I AM a little worried about his intentions, though. I know he finds her intriguing and worthy, but I'm also aware he's not human and his perceptions and perspective of mating is different from Kagome's. I can only hope they somehow manage to meet in the middle. I love the time of year you've picked to do this, too, especially since Halloween is over now and the end of the year IS coming up, ironically. It's perfect, and everything holds just that much more warmth for the time of year. Thank you very much for writing this! I'm curious to see if there will be more, but I love what I read, even if there isn't. 3
Shaish chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
Ahhhhhhhhhh oh my gosh. I thought this would be a completely modern!au and I'm so glad it's not. I LOVE it.