Reviews for Counting the Hours
The Calling chapter 1 . 2/25
Loved this
Evani chapter 2 . 2/16
This was really well done. That I you die writing it :) I really love your writing and how you have yokai known in the future, it's fun to read
kagomehigurashi500 chapter 2 . 1/3
o_o… all i can say is wow. I loved it _
Never a Writer chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
I'm a little bummed that Kagome was still harboring some hopes for her and Inuyasha, but I'm glad she's willing to give Sesshoumaru a chance.
Never a Writer chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Oh, that's cute!
1CarinoInu chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
I love coming back to this story each year since you posted it. It's like revisiting an old friend.
I hope that you and yours have a very Happy Holidays and a blessed New Year.
Lyia chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
I love this story! I pretty much love all your stories. You write wonderfully! Every year since you posted it, I have re-read it and checked for more updates. I really hope you write more for this story:). I'm looking forward to courting fun times!
MadamScorpio chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
cute! i thought it was suppose to be inu/kag or did i misread it?
M
wolfkitty1103 chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
This story is very different from the other Sess/Kag stories I've read! Thanks for writing it!
Shebali chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
This is my go to story when I'm feeling down. Never fails to cheer me up! Thank you so much for it. Still hoping for the next chapter. Maybe this Xmas? :)
Goosen chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
This is one of the cutest short stories I've ever read between Kagome and Sess! SQUEE! Love it ;)
Thanks for sharing!
kimchi759 chapter 2 . 11/12/2014
Hrmm. I do still feel that romance progressed rather quickly, and I got the sense that his attraction wa sprimarily due to her powers as a priestess rather than any of her personality traits. Howeveeer, this is only the beginning of the courting. That said, snaps for half-naked male bonding. Strong snaps. Strong, fevered snaps. Oh, and my favorite moment of this chapter was most likely when Inuyasha was giddy with excitement, though his moment of vulnerability with Kagome comes close. The mending of Sesshomaru and Inuyasha's relationship was very well done and just plain adorable. Kagome and Inuyasha's note passing was cute too...now I'm in the mood for a InuKag story, though I'll most likely be drooling over the SessKag possibilities while reading it. Befor ethat, this story has definitely been favorited!
kimchi759 chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
You have Sesshomaru's speech patterns down pat. That said, the romance is certainly moving along pretty fast, but I suppose that's to be expected with a holiday-inspired romance fic. An dit's not like I'm really complaining-it's cute. I love how you've characterized Kagome as an equal worthy of respect rather than a damsel in distress!
ISYLU chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
wonderful story,really loved it
Irah chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
Here's to hoping you'll feel like writing about that courtship some time. Maybe for this new year? :)