Reviews for Secrets of the Fortress of Solitude
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Hahahahaha! Poor, emily got caught having an awesome dream! I laughed at the way emily got hotch's gift, and i understand her, hotch is a sweetheart! And yes, strauss is witch! Love this!
Pheonix1995 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Hilarious! Loved it :D LOLed at Em's dream! :)
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
That was just awesome and made of win. I'm actually really glad to hear there's no smut. I love it just how it us and can't wait to read more!
Arcadya chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Oh my goodness! Strauss as the wicked with of the gingerbread house, stealing 'her; children, was pure brilliance.

I'm so glad 'daddy' is into underlines and bolds, it's kinda like our colors.

'Damn serial killers screwing up my sex life.' HA!

'But that’s how the chick brain works. There’s no rhyme or reason there.' How true, giggle.

The loss of an appropriate threat was hilarious, is Juneau going to become a new catch-phrase for them?
Thn0715 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
These stories are fantastic! I giggled all the way through! Can't wait to read Chiroho's version...
chiroho chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
You already have a lot of green from me on this, and you know I liked it because it inspired some very fast writing on my part, but I thought I'd take the time to leave you something "official" here as well, even though email from the site seems to be terribly messed up.

I snort each time I read "Damn serial killers screwing up my sex life."

And I was quite flattered by the "I was . . . as my old friend Gemma used to say . . . ‘right chuffed.’" I wonder if anyone else will comment on it?

The fact that options bop across Emily's brain, as against cross like the usual person, just is such an amusing picture.

I'm trying to imagine what is going through Hotch's head if Emily ever plopped a fish bowl on his desk. Definitely there would be references to Wednesday Thursday Friday!

"The kind that drops through to China. Okay, yes, I know there are no holes to China, but that’s really what I’m looking for at the moment." is another little line which I'm pretty sure wasn't in your original draft, but when I read it here definitely made me smile. It's the whole 'I know that logically there are no holes that got to China, but I'm going to imagine needing one anyway' thing that makes this a great insight into Emily's head.

I said it before, but "The man would sooner go on a couples retreat with Morgan than discuss anything so personal." just has me cringing! Though given the way Hotch apparently thinks about Morgan . . . ;)

And I don't doubt either that in terms of what she's going to get out of it long term, that red sweater was definitely the best $80 that Emily ever spent. And the best prompt choice that you ever gave me. :D
Hotch-Prentiss-fan chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
love the story
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
I love it

Merry Christmas for you and your love one I hope you have a wonderful time

I always ask politely because I understand that youre a human person that has a life to live and sometimes have problems or thing to do first so if Im curious I ask very nicely and I apologize if I upset anyone because thats not my intention

warmsangue chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Nice! Happy Holiday Sienna27..love your stories
TexannaRose chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
hahahaha! i loved it! great story!

xxRosaxx

Merry Christmas!
Denaliyasha chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Speaking as a reader IN Juneau (thanks for spelling it correctly; that movie really caused problems), I really should resent it being used as a threat, and I would, except that it's 34 degrees and raining. RAIN. ON CHRISTMAS! *Sigh*

Thanks for this. It's cute and fluffy and fun and I can't wait for the rest of them.

Happy Holidays!