Reviews for This Christmas
memories.of.rain chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
HOW ADORABLE! X3 Hope loves Christmas and hates mistletoe (except when it gets him a kiss with Snow) *gives you a plate of cookies and a glass of milk* AMAZING JOB! :)
friolera chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
LOL XD LOL XD

my goodness, this was very hilarious.

seriously.

XDXDXDXD LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
LilVirga chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Yes! A good Hope/Snow fic. I began squealing when Hope kissed him back and my mom gave me a weird look.
SLYSWN chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
love it!
Zico chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I seriously fangasmed over this. There need to be more Hope/Snow fanfics out in the world!
Poke-the-Jello chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I think I fan-gasmed haha

cute story though! I would like to take this moment to encourage (read:plead) that you write a multi fic for this pairing ;)
vanipyon chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
That was very interesting~

I enjoyed the descriptions, they were very colourful!
Lunar-Shadow-of-The-Nosferatu chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
OMG! I COMPLETELY ADORE AND LOVE THIS! D

Hope reminds me of my younger sister. She was so happy and energetic, but he was a damnside more patient. My sis woke us up at 6am XD

Aww, complete and UTTER LOVE for this!

Hope's attitude in this made me love him all the more! So cute and adorable! Everyone, be a little nicer to him! He's a child and he wants to open his presents!

Lightning in a simple white t-shirt and boxers. Hehe, it suits her D

I couldn't help but grin when she said that Snow had poisened both Serah and Hope. Hahaha! Poisened. What a word for it! LOL

And it seems exactly like something she would say :)

Vanille was too adorable! I totally would have fangamsed, had I been there too D

In fact, when reading about the kiss, I almost did. I couldn't stop squeeing, but I was doing the same as Vanille, and hoping Hope would kiss Snow back. I was toally on the edge of my seat at that time. I laughed like hell when I read the line about Snow being the illigitimate child of Sasquatch. That line made me smile, really big! You have no idea D

The idea of mistletoe just popping up was too cute! Poor Hope and Snow though. Fang is just like a little fox, isn't she? XD

Totally not complaining though. They needed to kiss eventually. And I was so certain that Hope would go boom when he grabbed Snow's wrist. XD

I was convinced he was going to go boom! I'm so glad he didn't though. What a scene for Saxh to wake up to see, huh? LOL

I COMPLTELY ADORED THIS! ABSOLUTE LOVE FOR THIS! THANK YOUSO MUCH, TIARA, FOR WRITING THIS FOR ME! *MASSIVE HUGGLE*

This is PrismaticDragonfly, by the way LOL
fufuku chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Haha aw poor Hope. All he wanted was his presents too.

Lightning in a T-shirt and boxers? I think that fits her well haha!
Nightmare Before Halloween chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Aah... Poor Hope. Poor Snow...