Reviews for My Heart With You
Virginia May chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Good morning! This is a caffeinated review. Not nearly as fun as a drunken one, I'm sure.

Anyway, I'm a little confused & have lots of questions, but that's the great thing about a first chapter, there's more to come.

The big question for me is whether there be vampires in this tale? Guess, I'll find out. :)

Had fun tweeting with you last night. Take care, BB!
Orphaned-okay chapter 21 . 8/2/2011
Bella rejecting Edward's advances? Refreshing. I kind of love it.
Orphaned-okay chapter 20 . 8/2/2011
wow, so much to absorb. Still, so many questions. I'm glad he knocked Jacob around. I'm waiting for him to explain about the sun. I wonder why Bella is not asking him about it.
Orphaned-okay chapter 19 . 8/2/2011
No turning back. So ominous. Bella doesn't know yet, but once they mate, they mate forever. She is stuck with Edward (like she would ever object)
Orphaned-okay chapter 18 . 8/2/2011
Hot mysterious Edward is hot. That's a given (love it). I wonder who was in the ally watching them. And what's in Isabella box?

and this:

"I wished I'd read the last few months worth of Cosmopolitan or the smut that Angela had sent via email. I wished my cell phone had enough battery life so I could call Eric and find out just what to do to please a man." - IS. PRICELESS.
Orphaned-okay chapter 17 . 8/2/2011
I knew, I knew it! He was following her and never too far, wasn't he?

Ah, love it! And yay, I always enjoy good Jacob ass-kicking. thank you.
Orphaned-okay chapter 16 . 8/2/2011
Omg, can I just comment on one thing? That text was so unexpactantly erotic, my heart skipped a bit (or stopped for a few). Gah!
Orphaned-okay chapter 15 . 8/2/2011
I am convinced that Edward is somewhere around. He knows too much and gives it away. I don't think he is even trying to hide it too well. I loved the detail with Charlie's crossword. Well done!
Orphaned-okay chapter 14 . 7/31/2011
Please tell me that Edward's lost love years ago wasn't Bella's great-grandma Margaret, that would creep me out a little, and would take away something special from Bella. But that's just me, ignore me.

Bella tying loose ends... Good girl, about time.

He kept talking about sunshine, and after looking up the lyrics, I got it...

"Let the rain fall, i don't care

I'm yours and suddenly you're mine

Suddenly you're mine

And it's brighter than sunshine."

Yes, I know the feeling...
Orphaned-okay chapter 13 . 7/31/2011
I wonder how Bella, with her limited financial resources, ended up in First class. Hmmm, hi, Edward, taking care of your love?

What a chapter! Wet dream, intense birthing experience, dead phones, baby Maggie (whose name doesn't seem

like a coincidence), and constant, constant presence of Edward in the air. I loved it!
Orphaned-okay chapter 12 . 7/24/2011
"Loose ends, they tangle down

And then take flight

But never tie me down...

Off I go

Where I fall is where I land"

Bella has so many loose ends, except they do tie her down. She has a lot to deal with.

Several points: I love the texts from the people who care about Bella; I did not appreciate the attention Bella was getting from Garrett, not something she needs; she took off the necklace and left it in her house before leaving, what does it mean?

Edward will follow her, won't he? I bet he would.
Orphaned-okay chapter 11 . 7/23/2011
"Stay now, stay now when you're that close

Won't you just stay? Won't you just stay?

'Cause I don't wanna wait until tomorrow

To tell you how I feel the rest of my life"

I love this song... Well, this chapter was all about time. How it sped up and then slowed down, and then sped up again. What a night!
Orphaned-okay chapter 10 . 7/22/2011
Edmund... Gabriel... That was funny.

Very interesting plot.
Orphaned-okay chapter 9 . 7/22/2011
It's getting better and better. Mysterious and delicious all the way. I have all kinds of theories now. Did the stone make her thirsty? Great chapter!
Orphaned-okay chapter 8 . 7/22/2011
I love Bella's interactions with Eric and Angela, she is lucky to have friends like them. Can't wait to see Bella on a date!