Reviews for The Christmas Gift
ComplexLayers chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Aw I loved it! It was very sweet!
Viktorija chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Well done!:)
chloeg24 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
That is a really cute story. Sequel? :)
mumrulz chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I really liked that this was a little different to the usual Brennan runs away to dig/Brennan changes mind Christmas fare.

#The trip was not a last minute escape for her...it had been planned for months.

#It was not a complete surprise to Booth, finding that she had gone...he had known about her trip all along.

#It did not take weeks of being away at the dig to be the catalyst for her to act on her feelings...true, she did leave, but obviously came straigt back.

**"Bones, why don't you stay here and spend Christmas with me."Can you please stay and be with me this year for Christmas?"

...although how she could turn him down *imagining his puppy dog eyes* is beyond me! lol.

I would have liked to have seen this continued...so much was left unsaid...to see/hear Brennan admitting her feelings to Booth...to have them share Christmas & to see in the New Year together...but having said that - I enjoyed this one-shot. :-):-):-)
Kalidris chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Wow, what a Christmas present ). I hope one day the producers of the show will give us something similar :D
Profilerchic chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
i really liked the story, dont get me wrong, but i kinda think it ended abruptly.

of course, that could always be the fan in me

midid chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Great story. I love Christmas and especially Christmas stories. I think you should continue this though. I want them to have the gushy lovey Christmas clear through the New Year. :) Thanks for sharing this!
ilovemclife chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
aw. wicked wicked cute. great job : )
pandarabbit chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
aw, Booth got what he'd always wanted! C:
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Hi there,

Really nice chapter...So glad that she came back to spend Christmas with him...he was really feeling sorry for himself and who could blame him? Happy Christmas to you and your family...

Ger
SciFigal63 chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
That was great. The perfect Christmas present for me. I loved it. Thanks. :)
my-completeness chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
aw so sweet! What a good Christmas for them both haha
Biba79 chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
what a great christmas present! I bet Booth will never forget it!

This was great! I loved it!

Thanks!
jsiebert chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Awesome! Humor presents and love! What more could you wish for Christmas in a story. You made my heart sing. Thanks!
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
great shot, sad in the middle but great ending. look forward to more soon, happy holidays.