Reviews for Fever Dreams
7.Saavikam chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Wow, that was complicated. I'm amazed, once again, how much you can write in their points of view and how well you do it! -tips hat- Very nice. I also enjoyed McCoy's appearance, though he was a minor character—he added to the interest that already was pretty darned high :)
spockawocka5678 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
awe! lovely story! :D
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I'm so glad to see you're writing again. I can't wait to read Fevers Break!
makaem chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
That was wonderful!
Ster J chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Another winner, Djinn! What an interesting OC. This was a wonderful little Christmas present.
CanonAntithesis chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
awesome, as always. you have quite the gift for spock/chapel angst.

i also really like the alien that feeds off negative emotion - talk about running into the right person at the right time.

anyway, i look forward to reading any story from you in the future. have a happy new year.
spockside chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
I couldn't stop reading this one. Your Chapel/Spock stories are never just about sex or un/requited love or memories...there's depth and thought. And Amanda was priceless. Well done.
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
What a fantastic fic. I liked that you played on Spock's flaws, used Jim's selfishness and Christine's vulnerability when it comes to love.

The way she was hurt made my stomach hurt. I'm glad you didn't flinch from using the depth that damage would go. Not to mention I was thrilled she got a little of her own back from the other guy who caused it.

Glad she was able to forgive Spock and that he was man enough to step up and love/accept love. I liked that they went to see his parents and the talk with his mom was very cool. I especially enjoyed her comment on seeing into people's souls.

Thanks so much for posting this. Have a very Merry Christmas.:)

-Ellie
Clio Trismegista chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Oh, Scheming Spock... I sort of like him.
murphycat chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
I always love your Sp/Ch stories, especially the TOS ones. Another winner!