Reviews for Cain & Abel: On Emperor's Day
Danvighar chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
"However, Cain possessed a sense of honour far greater than my own, which was always one of our most fundamental differences."

LOL! The more you've read about Cain the funnier that line is.
dragon145 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
A nice holiday story. Really gives the feel for Emperor's Day. LONG LIVE THE EMPEROR!

Anywho, really liked the battles and interations in the story. Also nice to see at least one Space Marine act somewhat friendly. Overall a neat little story depicting how a popular holiday from our time can have traveled and transformed over space and time to becomes something different and yet still the same.
ironflea87 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Tis a shame there's not enough reviews on this story. Shame on you readers... shame on you all.

I can only add this: SO FUCKIN EPIC.
Sammy Holzbein chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Those Chaos buggers can't leave you alone, can't they? I'm glad that we don't have to fear a khornate Santa , funny, exciting, maybe even a bit corny at the end. Overall a very enjoyable chapter. Thanks.
SGT.CJC chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Excellent!

This is simply unforgetable, a true masterpiece, I must however say that she could have been a little more grateful to the Major. I understand her position (as did he when he obviously noticed her under the bed), but I thought her knowing that he knew she was there would loosen her up a bit and get her to tell him the real story or something, oh well.

A fine example of your work to be sure, I just adore the stuff you do. (Excuse me being a suck up) I love the little sarcastic quips you put in to all of your stories of Cain and Abel. 'I didn't much feel like playing "catch the deranged heretical killing machine"'. Or 'was that a Ho ho ho?' 'Blood for the Blood God!'.

Simply awesome in every single way, humorous in places, and with raw action in others, completely mind blowing throughout.

Superb job, see ya foryour next 'Erebus' update.

FOR THE EMPEROR!

FOR THE GREATER GOOD!

FOR MIKE STORMM!

FOR THE WIN!
Drake-Azathoth chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Heh! Very funny holiday story, and a very nice window into the character of everyone involved. I hadn't caught the full scale of Abel's feelings for Broklaw in the main story yet, so this was an insight. And the battle at the end building into Cain's legend so easily is even more funny and awesome than usual.
R. Donald James Gauvreau chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
D'aww.

This was wonderful. I do so hope that this is canon, but it's not quite possible to tell for sure, seeing as how Emperor's Day is Christmas, so it may have simply been a very well-written, very touching but-unfortunately-not-canon token Christmas episode.
Krivoklatsko chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Now that... That was funny. That was really funny. The bathrobe was a great punchline.
The Goon Show chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Your storytelling improves in leaps and bounds. And it really helps that you have developed (at least) two unique and interesting characters. Keep it going.
Travis Grant chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
This is a well written short story. I was laughing and chuckling through the whole thing. This would fit in with the rest of the Cain material.

Only thing that felt a little sudden was Sergent Rooge at the end.
karthik9 chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
it is a good story
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Absolutely freaking brilliant. You do ridiculously awesome work. I can't wait for your next update. Keep at it.