Reviews for Fitting
Dreamer-.-LYNX chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I usually don't like America on the bottom, if only because of my patriotism to my country. But it's hard to find someone like the awesome America even to dominate the Nation of love, so yay! I triple approve of this pairing(along with Franada of course)!
Nate chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Yay! I think I just discovered my liking for France/America. Never thought much about it before, but it's pretty cool.
Misaki Tsuki chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
FrUS needs more love. I seriously loved this. No, seriously. I wanted to try and give critique but...its just so them! So simply sexy! Plz write more FrUS in the future and I will give you my first born. ;)
Flor de ceibo chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I personally think that pun was wonderful, fyi *laughs*. And God, this is exactly what I was looking for in a FrUS fic. It was seriously adorable, and they were just so *them* still.

I particularly liked Francis checking him out. It sounded like what he would think, in my opinion. Just... I loved this!
Hikari Heartache chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
This is soooo cute! _ and who better to go to for a fashion makeover then France? Lol
LupinandHarry chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Framerica is my pairing of the day so I was super happy to read this adorable one shot.

Really very cute! :D
muchoblidged chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
I LOVE puns! Puns are beautiful, even if no one else thinks they are.

On the matter of the story, I like how you write France. Flirtatious, but not overtly perverted. I always thought France had more class than many people wrote him with, and you gave that to him. America's stubbornness contrasted by France's elegant persistence was adorable. You're right - FrancexAmerica isn't very common, but you did a wonderful job with them! Je t'aime!
Lovely Pencil chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
That was adorable, and no, the pun did not make me change my opinion about you. :D

Love your story.
Kelissa chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Oh this made me happy I strangely like this couple and this is why. You did them justice.
sakerat chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Wow what a great fic! I love France/America together. You did a great job with this.
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
I loved it! France checking out America was too sexy; especially with the internal commentary about the latter's physique. o- Very cute.
HappeDaez chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I love your pun. Also, at the parfit line, I instantly thouht, "is he calling him a desert?"and then i translated it. XD lovely job.
Sexykill69 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
lolwhat? XD fantastic! *thumbs up* I like your style kid!
fiftysix-luver chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
FRANCE X AMERICA. Finally. Oh God. Yes! This is wonderful! I have to admit that it IS a lame pun, but if lame pun equals to this kind of good fic, I hope you know countless lame puns! XD

KEEP WRITIN'!
EmmileneRosalina chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
It made me go 'aw'. I think I just heard my Finland trap spring downstairs, so I have to go see if I caught myself a red-clad nation with a bag o' goodies, but this was so seriously cute. France and America is not really my top combo, but you made it adorable for me without going to the shotacon of when they were a 'family' with England and Canada, and for that, I love you.