Reviews for Better Than a Hippopotamus for Christmas
nktwiworld chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
OMG so glad I took the rec from Donrun to read this. Funny as hell.
SparklingTwilight chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Hey...if I put this off until July can we do a whole X-mas in July like One-shit contest? Hm? *bats eyelashes and grins goofily to make ya laugh*

Okay okay...I'm a shat. You know it, I know it...EVERYONE knows it...and I'm sowwy...weawwy weawwy sowwy *sniffles* tan I hab a stoofed hiphoptolopolus fow cwistmas? pwease?

Alright I'll stop bein an ass now and tell you that I love the hiphoptolopolus one-shit you came up with. I had no fucking idea where the hell you were going with half the story and then I bout died laughing when E deadpanned a hiphoptolopolus at the end.

Can't wait to do this shizz again with you bizzles this coming Xmas...hey maybe we can even plan an Xmas get together so we can all horribly sing xmas carols and get wasted on spiked eggnog!

m...that sounds like a plan.

OK I'm done bein a schmuck now. Sorry I'm a complete LOSER and this took me so long to do because I was too goddamn lazy to hit the button when I finished reading it...but've met me and it's pretty damn obvious how lazy I can be lol.

Oh and btw...HTD & the FauxHawk FTW! GAH!
dontrun chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
This was so cute, I absolutely loved it!
arden8283 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I loved it! I loved your Emmett- so funny and the dialogue was perfect - excellent job. And Jess'response to the personal ad -was spot on. My favorite line “I’ll umm… just go… get the.. baby juice for you.” And using Seth was original. Also yours is the first fic I've ever read where I didn't hate Tanya - so I guess Tanya just needs to be a lesbian... Thanks!
Donut Magnet chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Ash this is brilliant!

Your Emmett is as funny as fuck (not that I find fucking per se, it's just the saying)! I love him!

You absolutely nailed Jess in her reply to Em's personal! And I love the J/T combo and imprint - so out of left field and it worked brilliantly.

Awesome stuff honey!

Holly1980 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
awe! I love it! Nothing like a good Emmett sotry and I do love me some Emmett!

Keep me posted on when voting begins.

jules400 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Ahh Ash baby, where to begin. This fic is so completely you it'd not even funny. I adore howyou have caputured the essence of Emmett. Like I'd actually expect nething less from you...hhahaha.

The basis is bloody brilliant and Emmett's random quips along the way kept me laughing all the way through. I told u Tanya/Jess is win, and this proves it! Em gets his babies and no one dies. happily ever after for all hahah. Oh and Seth was a great choice and I love how you play those two together.

So yeah, epic fuckin one shot bizzle. ! ! !
patch138 chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
So much better! Amazing story! def one of my faves! Totes! LOL have an amazing christmas and holiday!

UnaRJ chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
I simply love this one shot. It had me in fits of laughter.

Emmett is such a loveable character; he goes to such extreme lengths to make Rose happy. I cannot fault him for that! Bloody brilliant story.