Reviews for Take This Chance
lammermeier chapter 7 . 12/27/2010
That was so good I cried omg jfdksld WRITE MORE. I loved this. jfkdlsjflfksl please excuse my lack of coherent phrases, it's late and I just love this fanfic
Defying Gravity 728 chapter 7 . 2/15/2010
Wow.

This is probably one of the best fanfics I've read in quite a while. Your characterization was spot-on, and, really, everything was beautifully written. The story is very touching, too.

I look forward to reading more of your fics! :D
phantomphan1992 chapter 7 . 1/3/2010
Why don't you have more reviews? This is extremely well written and absolutely beautiful. Then again, all your work is excellent.
entwined-in-a-web chapter 5 . 12/26/2009
Ok! I shall review! This is SO good! i can't wait for the rest!
populardarling chapter 5 . 12/26/2009
So, I really, really like this idea, and where you're going with it. I admit, there are some rocky spots with the writing, but I think we're all guilty on that. ;)

I can't wait to read more because, well, I love watching a drugged up Natalie, a frustrated Henry, and Dan, trying to figure out how to fix all this. :) I'm such a nice fan/writer to them.

Can't wait to read more!

Poppy
Vision in Blue chapter 4 . 12/25/2009
Holy effing crap.

This is definitely one of the best fanfics, of any genre, that I've read in a super long time. It's in character, deep, and more than once I've gotten strange looks from my sister as I'm unconciously talking to characters in the fic. Yeah. I love this, if that wasn't evident enough. Here, take a cake with Aaron Tveit popping out of it.

(Merry Christmas, by the way! Unless you celebrate a diff holiday, then Happy [insert holiday here]!)