Reviews for Next
ShadowCell chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
Well, here's something I never expected to see: an introspect into one of Wing's most underrated aspects, the mobile suits, specifically those with the ZERO System. Few people seem to realize that without their Gundams, the Wingboys would be nothing, so it's good to see such vital aspects of Wing getting a turn in the limelight.

Because Zechs Marquise is such a clone of Char Aznable, his ideals are very similar as well. However, because he's a clone of Char, I found Zechs to be the deepest character in Wing. This could be an idea as to what went through Char's mind right as the psycoframe blew in Char's Counterattack.

Furthermore, I liked the almost friendship between Zechs and Epyon. Without a mobile suit, the pilot is helpless, so the pilot naturally grows very fond of his suit. The only thing here is that Epyon and Zechs do have a sort of symbiotic relationship, and it's one more "person" Zechs has to count on. It also makes the destruction of the mobile suit a little more disconcerting—instead of just sighing and saying "That was such a cool suit, too bad it's gone," it's almost like the death of a character.

So, this is one of the few Wing fanfics I can stomach. Because hell, it certainly beats another fic about those God forsaken Wingboys...
Emmy aka Angel Aphrodite chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
I like this follow up. I'm glad Epyon and Wing Zero were given their own personalities...though it is sad Epyon died :( Oh well! Good job!

Emmy
Katie chapter 1 . 1/22/2002
Wow! This one is so differnt from "First". I like the way that you did that. Give each mobile suit it's own personality I mean. Great fic!