Reviews for Into the Nothing
enchantedsleeper chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Loved this :D I wish there was more though!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Dean is just about Sam's only parent.
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Enjoyed the fic, gotta love that brotherly love!
girlwithattitude chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
AWE! SO CUTE! POOR SAMMY! STILL LOVE HIM AND DEAN!
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Some LimpishYoungSammy adorned by a concerned AngstyAwesome BigBrother Dean made this one off nigh perfect. It was a great reminder of what makes this show so special, the brothers and there deep commitment to each other. So I say let the healing soup of brotherly love forever flow!
lelann37 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
_ big brother Dean is the best!
burningRoses chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
aww, poor Sammy! i just wanna reach out and hug him :)
TraSan chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Aw, I do so love me a little sick!Sammy with caring Big!Bro Dean!

I could feel how miserable Sam was - and then you topped it off with Dean "mothering" him. :)

Just awesome.
sendintheclowns chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
I'm so thoroughly spoiled! I absolutely adore it. Especially the part about Dean wanting to spend quality time with his little brother who has been working too hard.

*hugs you*

Thanks for the awesome Christmas gift! I so don't deserve it but I'm not giving it back!
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Great story, just gotta love a sick Sammy and a worried sick Dean. Merry Christmas, hugs, Vonnie
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Great one-shot and an awesome dose of very sick Sam! Loved how he tried to do his homework and hide how bad he was feeling from Dean but with his big brother instincts on high alert, Sam needed some mother-henning! Great how Dean took care of Sam and so cute how he slowly pulled him into his side whilst watching TV, determined to keep a close eye on his brother.

Happy Christmas girl, have a great time
somewhereinthedarkness chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Oh, this is SO gorgeous. The detail and the sentence structure-marvelous! I absolutely adore this story and, not to rush you or anything of the sort, but I simply cannot wait for the next chapter! This is SO exciting and captivating: truly a masterpiece already!

This is fabulous and I mean it! Keep up the good work,

~PG125
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
that was so beyond awesome... BUT, what happened? Did Sam get better? Worse? I need more more more. PLEASE.