Reviews for In The Arms Of An Angel
rclaurel chapter 1 . 2/2
Wow you had me there
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Definitely a several tissue story. That was beautifully told. I had no idea it as Alice's nightmare until the very end. But, thank God, it was.

Well done!
Sally
CSG chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
Shew.. it was a dream, thank god.
annaharding chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
I cried! Thanx for the emotional story.
artri chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
Wonderful story...sobbing now.
Just Sus chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
This was beautiful... Cried most all the way through it! I am truly touched, and your expressions of faith were wonderful. Thank God for Alice and her visions!

Lovely Christmas story!

xoxo Sus
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
So beautiful! I can't stop crying so wonderful.
Mitzi1958 chapter 2 . 10/11/2015
Just read your story with tears running down my cheeks! It is October 2015 and I have just started the holiday season off right with this fine holiday story and never so glad for Alice and her annoying ways but GREATFUL visions even if she has to dream them, it saved her brother's life and the man who was driving! You had me going for awhile thinking NO, SHE CAN'T KILL HIM AT CHRISTMAS TIME! Their holiday would forever be ruined! And the way Bella brushed off Elizabeth had me in tears and thinking like Edward NO BELLA! You will never forgive yourself for doing that and Elizabeth although she would have grown up and know better there would always be a small part of her that thought it was her fault for her daddy dieing! Everyone blames themselves for a death that is not a normal death! Normal being old and dieing as all of us will have to face and do! I hope you are going to write a story for this up coming Christmas! I will sure read it!
SusieCC chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
You literally just killed me with this. I'm sitting here on a Friday night with a pile of Kleenex around me, red blurry eyes and a drippy nose while my chihuahua looks at me as if I'm insane. So glad it ended happily... I lost my own dad at five so this one really resonated, I wish real life had endings like this... xoxo
cullen sandra chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
the funeral just about killed me. I was in tears. never was I so happy about Alice's visions. loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Great story! Thanks for writing x
Bakergrama chapter 2 . 1/31/2015
OMG! Couldn't quit crying! Very good writing! Keep it up!
Knit Bug chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
This was such a great read- I loved the twist. Thank you so much for that.

Knit
njwriter62 chapter 2 . 1/30/2015
This story actually made me cry. Very clever, and really emotional.
alicenative chapter 2 . 1/29/2015
It should've won 1st! What sn amazing, had me in tears kinda one shot. Kudos!