Reviews for Gomu Gomu no Shinobi: Mugiwara no Naruto
I wish if can continue this story. Thank you
Borello chapter 5 . 12/6/2017
this story is really interesting. why you stop the story?
Justbrowsingthestories chapter 5 . 12/1/2017
Every once in awhile I'll come across an old story that's popular but is so unbelievably bad that I don't understand how it got there, this is one of them.

Firstly Naruto is so unbelievably annoying telling people left and right about the devil fruits in an entire fucking stadium full of people, they DON'T need to know the origins or even of the previous existence of the fruits or that the whole history is written in his shitty little book.

Secondly I'm sick of reading him saying oh 50% of my power, 60% of my power. Like shit stop acting so pretentious, especially after you cry like a baby when you're about to get crushed by the sand. Honestly how can you believe he wouldn't know physical attacks wouldn't harm him if he knows how strong he is? Especially if it's strong enough to fight kages etc, it's pathetic nonsense.

Third he WOULDN'T get affected by water jutsu, like seriously it isn't sea water. I'm glad this story didn't go further because every thing about it was horrible, I don't know why I tortured myself reading it.

Basically to anyone who might want to read this, it doesn't hold up. It was popular in 2010 I suppose but it's sickening how he acts. Giving out crucial information left and right, saying the people who legitimately (in this shitty fic) tortured him are his precious people that are good people? among many other problems, make this garbage.
Loyan Ali chapter 1 . 6/13/2017
Don't worry kakashi has always been least liked next to sakura
Gold Testament chapter 2 . 5/18/2017
HA! Sasuke's not even worthy of the weakest of Devil Fruits. I could imagine Neji with the Flame Flame Fruit, Asuma with the Plume Plume Fruit, even Lee with the Chop Chop fruit, Shika with the Wax Wax, and Ino with possibly the Slip Slip fruit. Oh and Sakura with the Kilo Kilo fruit. Sasuke on the other hand, absolutely not.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/11/2017
Please keep on writing this story
Classy J0K3R chapter 5 . 1/31/2017
This was really good, had a lot of promise in it, sadly it won't update from here on out.
Monster King chapter 5 . 10/26/2016
Good story it's just a shame that it seems that you gave up on it.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/8/2015
U alive man?
yindragonkiba chapter 5 . 8/15/2015
Damn good fic
marsolino chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
I don't think it's very feasible for Sarutobi to demand an explanation right in front of other leaders, he just found a new strength for his village and he makes Naruto spill the beans to the others? And Naruto just had to explain how the Gear Second worked... I don't know, I like the general idea of the story but many things you have written don't appeal to me.
PXeven chapter 4 . 5/5/2015
WTF ANKO ?
YOU GIVE A SNAKE A PLACE IN NARUTO HAREM ?
chris kidder chapter 5 . 3/5/2015
keep on writing
dragonfox123 chapter 2 . 1/17/2015
Awesome chapter and fight
Guest chapter 5 . 11/25/2014
Continue! Please , please keep this going.