Reviews for Double Standards are a Pain
gingersnapbunny chapter 2 . 5/16
I have a feeling that Ted likes Rin and Rin likes Ted. Remember how Len said that Rin could just find another guy? I think this applies to it. *raise eyebrows* Len I wonder how you'll react to this once you find out Rin likes Ted(I hope I'm right if Rin likes Ted and Ted likes Rin). Your dear little sister.

Anyways, good chapter!
aiko-chan chapter 4 . 11/7/2014
The story is so interesting. Pretty sad when I read the part that Rin read the letter from Len. But in the end, both of them went on date. Yey! Thanks for sharing this story and good luck, Author. Keep fighting! :D
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
They are so kawaii... I wish my brothers and I were that close.
Cinni
Namsk chapter 4 . 4/2/2014
Oh wow, this is such a wonderful story! I love it! Good job! And I totally agree about rin and len are not twin, I mean, they wouldn't be able to be a lover if they are right? Hohoho
Once again, great job! XD
Guest chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
... I can't believe it. You got 102 reviews from 4 chapters! 4 freaking chapters!
G-93 chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
T-This fict make me grin AND cry at the same time!
Unknown chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
it were just a few little drops but this was the first fanfic where I cried. good Job even if it's a little late to write :)
OrangeBananaRiLen chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
Awww! :3
So cuuute!
One of the best RinLen fics ever! God, how many times have I read this!? I just LOVE it!
Awesome as always!
Made2352 chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
Okay, when I was reading this story, don't you dare judge me, but I cried. I mean, I was thinking, no don't, or what's going to happen to him, and what's going to happen between the two. But, I thought it was a great story. :3
DiAnna44 chapter 4 . 6/8/2013
I love this so much. Thank you for making this story not making this story way too long or too short. It's a perfect length and very well written. This is officially a favorite! XD 3
DiAnna44 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
awwwwwwwwwww...totally fluffy! And totally how I imagine their relationship! 3 I SHALL CONTINUE! XD
Guest chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
ooooooh! i love len too, he's so perfect!*swoon*
Shiori Yomu chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
Yay! It had a good ending! :) This was a wonderful story!
Mai Mai123 chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
Sigh i love this story so much. It is one of those story that you got to read over and over again.
CitizenOfHedwigpolis chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I'm amazed. It's only the first chapter, and Len's already so well developed.