Reviews for Iceberg
Creative Lunatic chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
lol wtf?
hannahrulzthehart chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Ha ha that's freaking hilarious!
CourtneyRoss chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Great job, this story! Well, I think it was "funny" only outwardly, pointing toward a common theme between 'Avatar' and 'Titanic' - the arrogance of some humans which is translated into the construction of all that machinery, which deceives them into a false sense of superiority. And in both cases, these people's arrogance turns out to be their downfall.

In 'Titanic', the people who have built the ship are so arrogant to think she is unsinkable, and that iceberg teaches them otherwise. Not only do they not pay attention that there might be icebergs in the area where they are navigating, they also have too few lifeboats on the "unsinkable" ship, leading to hundreds of unnecessary deaths.

And in 'Avatar" Colonel Quaritch thinks he's invicible because of all those machines and explosives and he's vanquished by the very bunch of "primitives" he set out to exterminate, and whom he underestimated because they did not have machines. It does not occur to him that they have other resources which make THEM invincible - spiritual resources which humankind has forfeited by killing its own mother - Nature.
Gone Gone Very Gone chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Well, it was definately interesting. Points for that.

-Random-
Wait what, um, that was interesting. well umm yeah, i dont really have anything else to say about that except that it was funny.
Muskee chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Too epic.
Christy Tortland chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Lol! This was hilarious! :D It reminds me of the youtube vid "Titanic in five seconds." Random and really, really funny! :D Awesome job! (hug)
100 Silver Wings chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
That was...different. A bit too short for my liking, but hey I'm picky. Nice pun. I'm NOT going to ask why there's a giant iceberg floating above a rainforest because I am strictly against logic. If its funny I don't think it should necessarily make much sense.
april chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
your kidding right?
Unregistered User chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Unregistered user.

Umm, I think you were trying to make a comical one? Although this was well written, it could have been longer.

I would have liked this idea if it wasn't a joke.

Somebody should do that in the POV of the Colonol or a pilot.

Although we know how it happened, it would be entertaining to see what Colonol Q saw and felt.