Reviews for The Forbidden Key
debslmac chapter 1 . 4/16
rochelleross481 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
wow that was an interesting story it was good i hope that didnt ruining there relationship. good story great job.
Ms Torres chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Dirty dirty Edward and Alice. Bella needs to leave his cheating ass! Ugh and to think Edward doesn't even have any remorse for what he's done only worried about whether or not his friendship with Alice may or may not be salvageable. Beyond disgusted with their behaviour. Any plans to continue this o/s? Thanks for sharing ladies.

Ms Torres
xx
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
you were rec'd by nauticalmass, bless her. xx
grumpbear chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
i like alice bettert then bella personally :)
sweetmahogany chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Not sure what Bella's deal was in this fic, but she sucked...lol! No matter the case...Edward and Alice together is just wrong on so many levels. I loved the key game idea! That sounds like a lot of fun. Mike sounds like the sleaze he normally is in fics, not surprised by his lust for Bella though. Lol! I was hoping that Edward and Alice would have gotten caught by Bella and she would have bitch slapped or sucker punched Alice and then kneed Edward in his balls. Yeah, I know...violent tendencies speaking. I have a very low tolerance for cheating (especially in a marriage), so I may come off a little brutal in response to something like that. I'm definitely going to have to use the key idea though.:)
littlelizruth chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
that made me happy and sad at the same time. i love when characters get a chance with their crushes but i hate cheeters, especialy ones who really love their wife/husband. it just hits close to home where couples lose themselves trying to make it and one cheets without meaning to. good story though.
Eesti chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
I've been looking for Edward and Alice stories for ages as they seem such a natural pairing. Thank you for this. It was delicious. Do you know if any more stories which put my two favorite characters together?
slrstars chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
You always take what I am use to and shove it out the window, you make me put on my big girl panties and deal. :) I didn't even read what this was about, it was yours and I just trust you to write a really good story. So I didn't see that one coming. I never thought of Edward and Alice together but I guess it makes sense. I can't figure out what is right or wrong anymore. I really liked it but I always condone everything I think is wrong, when it comes to your characters. How do you make me do that? D

I think I only have one more of your stories to read (WHTM) and I am done :( very sad!
LoryB chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Hey! Just as I promised, here I am lol! And I can't believe I haven't heard from you before, this is really good! And so hot! It would be awesome to see BPOV of their "friendship"LOL! I'm on to the next one!
RosaBella75 chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
That was a smokin' naughty lemon! Ungh! I'd love to see this E get together with this Alice back in college! Rawr!

Gotta love a story that gets you thinking, FEELING (on several levels) and still has a pretty happy ending. That said, I wouldn't have minded that B and E divorced and E and A got together (if Jas hadn't come on the scene). As it was I love your use of Jas.

Gonna have to check out some more of your fabs writing once I'm not playing hookie to do it! lol

Thanks for writing something that's not just the same old same old!
canuck40245 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Ladies, that was crazy good! Thanks.
originalityissooverrated chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Lol

Alice and Edward :O

Weird and not the norm...but i LOVED it.

I prefer Edward/Bella, but I also like it when authors shake it up a bit.

I love Bella/Jasper stories the most :) Or Bella/Emmett. Or Bella/Carlisle. Jake/Rosalie is quite funny :)

Great story :)
The LUSTorium chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Hi there!

The Forbidden Key was recommended and reviewed as part of the LUSTorium's [ w. lickablelustorium. blogspot. com] Orgasmic Oneshot Thursdays!

Thanks for such a HOT and AMAZING addition to the fandom!

Miztrezboo on behalf of the Ladeez :D
bookworm19065 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Nice job! I liked it a lot! Especially the Edward/Alice pairing- there are not enough stories with that...