Reviews for The Forbidden Key
The LUSTorium chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Hi there!

The Forbidden Key was recommended and reviewed as part of the LUSTorium's [ w. lickablelustorium. blogspot. com] Orgasmic Oneshot Thursdays!

Thanks for such a HOT and AMAZING addition to the fandom!

Miztrezboo on behalf of the Ladeez :D
bookworm19065 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Nice job! I liked it a lot! Especially the Edward/Alice pairing- there are not enough stories with that...
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I never really thought Alice and Edward worked together in stories but they definitely do in yours! Loved it!
akes88 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
So freaking good. it left me wanting more and I wasn't really sure where it was going the entire time. Really well done.
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Interesting...thanks for writting an entry for the contest :)
mrstwister712 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
OMG! I clicked on this without reading the summary and I was excited and horrified by the paring at the same time ;) WOW! I really, really liked this story. You guys did an excellent job "selling" this to me :D Great job!
theladyingrey42 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Kind of wrong, but very real. Sometimes the monotony and uncertainty gets to be too much and we end up in places we never expected. I enjoyed Alic'e unrequited affection and how she was such a good friend. I sympathized with Edward's pain and his numb.

sticky situation indeed.
Unchanged Affections chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Ekk!

“I sipped my peppermint martini and tried to relax, wondering when my best friend Edward would finally get here. His wife Bella had told me...”

It said this was an A/E o/s, right? I’m already nervous. Edward is married. This can’t be good. I was imaging a lonely E/A Christmas celebration, just the two of them without attachments. LOL!

“Yes, that’s just common sense. Real men don’t sparkle, Jasper,” I deadpanned.”

LOL!

Very interesting game, btw. I’ve never heard of it before. I like it!

As much as what Bella was doing sucks ‘prioritizing Mike over’ Edward (though I don’t think that was actually what she was doing. BUT as a wife you have to be sensitive of your husband’s feelings about stuff like that. And if that is how he’s feeling... yeah)... she didn’t cheat on Edward. At least, we don’t know of her cheating on Edward.

I feel bad for Alice in all this. She loves Edward and always has. Edward clearly is confused, but also still clearly loves Bella... ‘his love and dream girl’... Edward is just angry with Bella, drunk and horny. Alice deserves better than this.

This at the end:

“... I thought about everything I wanted out of life and all I saw was Bella.”

*shakes head at Edward*

Yup... that was wrong... but DAMN, it was hot!

“Maybe we should have switched Alice for Bella, and Bella for Tanya so readers don’t storm the castle.”

You know I wondered why you didn’t do this (that exact combo, actually). But I’m happy you didn’t. Because it was very different to read this. We have to think of these characters as that, just characters.

Heck, I think (think) that even if you did switch it around... I would still be pissed (not at you guys, lol). Because it’s not like Edward hates his marriage with Bella, wants out, Bella’s a bitch, etc... any of that (which still wouldn't make it 'ok' but ...better? ugh, I feel horrible saying something like that, lol!). Yeah, she shouldn’t let Mike flirt with her. But many women are like that... can’t stand confrontation and don’t how to stop something like that.

But whoa... as usual bee your story lines and writing completely draws me in. You and BittenBee did a fantastic job writing this. I loved it! So, yes... no storming... just bowing down in complete awe (lol ;-)) ‘I’m not worthy’

Awesome o/s!
Walker77 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
i dont know i kinda like these two i dont really read anything but edward and bella but i think i liked edward and alice. DONT CHANGE ANYTHING lol
MeowVemulapalli chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
HOT! Wow!
Twilight44 chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Nice story!

Here is what it made me feel:

Bella is an idiot - flirting for a promotion with such a man whore that is bound to take it the wrong way

Edward, I completely understand him getting drunk

Like a mother lion, I feel so protective of him! I don't like to think of him as a cheater - even if he figured it out in the end.

It was however, very intriguing!
mummyanimal chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
I have never read that pairing before but have to say that was hot! I loved it.

I love orginality that was awesome girls :D x
naelany chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
here's to hoping they can remain friends
BittenBee chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Oh what a tangled web of love and lust! And so the plot thickens...

Very relate-able characterizations going on here without all the canon pairing destinies.

It was a pleasure working with you as I delved into non-canon! Thank you for putting up with my OCD-ness and giving all around love! You are one inspiring Bee :)
MoxyGirl chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Not really into Edward and Alice...but nice non the less... Great writing and descriptive detail.

Ashley, author or Risky Business