Reviews for The Forbidden Key
RiddlesRightHand chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Awesome I love this pairing!
BelleOfTheBook chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
This made me so sad! Cheating stories always hit a little closer to home. But it was a well-written story. :)
CharliDenae chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Wow! This story was really good! I felt so many emotions in so little time.

I was mad at Bella for acting like an idiot with Mike. I felt sorry for Edward for having been left alone by Bella. I was sad for Alice being in love with her best friend and him being married. I was disappointed that Edward cheated with Alice, (although the sex in the car was really hot!) but I was happy that she hooked up with Jasper. I even felt a little bad for Edward that he was worried that his friendship with Alice was messed up.

Wonderfully written and a lot of information in a small amount of words. I could picture the scene, my imagination filling in the information that wasn't given, and the whole story just flowed.

Great job! Thanks for sharing it with us!
alibabe chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Such a beautiful ending with some amazing hot lemon!

So real.

Loved it!

xx
xq1227 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
I loved it! Alice is so much cooler than Bella anyway... I think it's so stupid how Edward gets around in this fandom.. Bella is so fickle and shallow and insensitive to Edward... it's more likely that SHE would be the one getting around
The LUSTorium chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Hi there!

The Forbidden Key was recommended and reviewed as part of the LUSTorium's [ w. lickablelustorium. blogspot. com] Orgasmic Oneshot Thursdays!

Thanks for such a HOT and AMAZING addition to the fandom!

Miztrezboo on behalf of the Ladeez
overzealousbunny chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
This was FANTASTIC! I love the odd pairing and the HEARTACHE in this from being THAT girl that had always been there, the best friend and nothing more spoke volumes.

You MAY want to check out the LUSTorium Thursday 02/04/10 for a little something special [ w. lickablelustorium. blogspot. com] ... just sayin ;o)
Stephycats7785 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I really liked this story tho I feel bad for Alice and Edward. I mean sure they get the one moment they both wanted but still I wish they would have ended up together. Good job I really did love this story. Will there be a sequel?
AcGap chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
GOD I love Edward / Alice! Ppl should be into this fandom more srsly. :]
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I loved this! it was really good! i liked the idea of those martinis!
Lurecyka chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I know its stupid... but I can't go with Edward and Alice.. though it was really hot in the car. This story was good.
YazPistachio19 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
I'm not storming the castle, I swear! I don't always like Bella, I didn't particularly like this Bella. But I still somehow feel like I was just cheated on. This story was so strange, all at the same time, I felt sad, mad, hopeful, disgusted and really turned on. (Hell yeah, beegurll3! That WAS smokin' hot! And BittenBee, for some reason, although I usually stick to Edward/Bella stories, I adore slash and am never sad to see a good Edward/Jasper story ;)lol.)
lepetiterose chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
hah.

as if Bella could be sexy..sorry but no, that's totally OOC for her.

Alice and Edward, hot hot hot. There needs to be more of these two in this fandom. like srsly.
cabr chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Aside from the really hot car sex I found this story very sad and beautiful. I like Slashward very much and I had seen stories where he is paired with Rosalie. For some reason Alice seems to sisterly with him to think of more than friendship. But this story was perfect because it meshed those two things together in a NOT creepy way and it ended up being very nice indeed. I am glad she ended up going with Jasper and that Edward ended thinking of Bella. Bella needs a slap in the face :). I wonder if E and A can salvage their friendship. Will they view this as a moment they both needed to move on? :) Thanks, and goof luck with the contest.
beegurl13 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Oh, thank you for doing this with me! I had so much fun writing with you and learning things from you and just talking and crying to you. You are such a wonderful person and I'm so happy to have you as my friend. :)

Thanks again Sweets, it was incredible and I love ya! 3