Reviews for Cinderfell
sierrafujoshiakut chapter 16 . 11/23/2014
Oh I didn't see that coming
You manipulative little girl
You really make me believe up until last chapter
And boom, all of that is only a twisted bedtime story? Really? OMG you really really make me want to ughgg
But damn girl, you had talent and this fiction is really good, different story and soo sooo good
Oh well, I really enjoy it.
tony18052012 chapter 16 . 8/7/2014
Loved it, my favourite bit of the whole story had to be when Conrad said: "ROYAL COMMAND MY ASS!", I kind of imagined it said like 'oh no you didn't" XD
Why oh why could that not be in the series?
Anywho, loved it, very enjoyable to read, keep writing cause you're great at it!
004igikoIlovemyPet chapter 2 . 5/7/2014
oh my gosh oh my gosh.. Wolfie has to return Yurii's heart or i'll chop him off xD
004igikoIlovemyPet chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
this is so funny xD wicked step sisters Sara and Gunter. poor Gunter
Guest chapter 16 . 3/6/2014
Wow thank you for writing such an amazing story! It was so fixating! I couldn't sleep or eat without windering about what was to happen next and I must say u are truly a talented author. Ever thought of writing a book? I'm sure I'd thoroughly enjoy it. Also I'm guessing you like the pairing yuuram!? So do i! I hope I get to read another one of your stories again! Bye!
natsuki23 chapter 16 . 10/2/2013
So sweet! I love it! I can't believe the ending, it was a good idea to do that!
takarahosaka chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
this is reaaalllyy gooooddd! :DD please make more and more story of this kind! it's cool! :D
fluffykitty-san chapter 16 . 4/18/2013
NOOOOOOOO I THOGHT IT WAS ALL GOOOD TO BE TRUE!
fluffykitty-san chapter 10 . 4/17/2013
hahahahah yuuris drunk lol
The Little Nut chapter 16 . 3/2/2013
A lot of stories inspired me to pick a pen and start writing. This was one of them. I like the fact that you don't turn Wolfram into a depressed, emotional mess in your stories every time Yuuri denies him/their engagement. Looking forward to read the next chapter of The Diary..
daisy.tya chapter 16 . 2/15/2013
xd cute , i love it
chocovic-chu chapter 16 . 1/14/2013
How lovely! Vic never knew that the "Cinderfell" was Wolfie & Yuuchan's made-up story for Elle! XB
Sawyer Fan chapter 16 . 11/26/2012
Omigosh I so adored this story! I've recently discovered Kyo Kara Moah and have been going through the stories here and came across this one. Read it all in one sitting, couldn't stop reading it.

So funny, full of adventure and romance and true to the characters.

I agree with Wolfram with making Sara a sneaky creep. That little girly man is no where near as beautiful or well suited for Yuuri as Wolfram...hehehe rant over. So that being said, I loved how you portrayed Sara in here *snicker*. Pure brillance.

Got a kick out of the 'fairies' and how Conrad reacted when he found out Wolf was his assumed dead baby brother, and I felt you did Celi and Gwendal justice as well.

Just loved it all.

I'm going to see if you did a sequel. Hope you did, if not, hope you do in the future. I can't see Sara not wanting to get rid of his rival for good.

Thanks for a great read!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/3/2012
HI I liked this story very much and it was alot of fun to read. I read all 16 chapters and enjoyed every one. I also liked how you told the Cinderfella story too.
I like the ending as well.
Darleneartist.
NJ chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
I sooo want to watch this as anime in some Halloween Special episode or something! Its so well written. The plot's flawless! Yuuram scenes rock! And Sara has been exposed! Couldn't ask for anything better really!