Reviews for Cinderfell
Crab chapter 16 . 4/22
Ohoho and I'm done. It's worth reading. So stupidly adorable if I might add. Hahaha
Elle is so cute! I love the ending. :)
It was a good read folks, give it a try too! (*3*)
Crab chapter 3 . 4/21
What the fuck is with Shin 'Makuko' hahahaha
And this is kinda stupid and yet so funny and a nice change of pace for me. I'm afraid I'm actually enjoying this hahahahaha
Imma read this till the end. Weird but funny. Very much so. :)
mywall2014 chapter 1 . 3/23
Owee.. this story make me sweet in the heart...will you make this story long enough? I relly love you story
sierrafujoshiakut chapter 16 . 11/23/2014
Oh I didn't see that coming
You manipulative little girl
You really make me believe up until last chapter
And boom, all of that is only a twisted bedtime story? Really? OMG you really really make me want to ughgg
But damn girl, you had talent and this fiction is really good, different story and soo sooo good
Oh well, I really enjoy it.
tony18052012 chapter 16 . 8/7/2014
Loved it, my favourite bit of the whole story had to be when Conrad said: "ROYAL COMMAND MY ASS!", I kind of imagined it said like 'oh no you didn't" XD
Why oh why could that not be in the series?
Anywho, loved it, very enjoyable to read, keep writing cause you're great at it!
004igikoIlovemyPet chapter 2 . 5/7/2014
oh my gosh oh my gosh.. Wolfie has to return Yurii's heart or i'll chop him off xD
004igikoIlovemyPet chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
this is so funny xD wicked step sisters Sara and Gunter. poor Gunter
Guest chapter 16 . 3/6/2014
Wow thank you for writing such an amazing story! It was so fixating! I couldn't sleep or eat without windering about what was to happen next and I must say u are truly a talented author. Ever thought of writing a book? I'm sure I'd thoroughly enjoy it. Also I'm guessing you like the pairing yuuram!? So do i! I hope I get to read another one of your stories again! Bye!
natsuki23 chapter 16 . 10/2/2013
So sweet! I love it! I can't believe the ending, it was a good idea to do that!
takarahosaka chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
this is reaaalllyy gooooddd! :DD please make more and more story of this kind! it's cool! :D
fluffykitty-san chapter 16 . 4/18/2013
NOOOOOOOO I THOGHT IT WAS ALL GOOOD TO BE TRUE!
fluffykitty-san chapter 10 . 4/17/2013
hahahahah yuuris drunk lol
The Little Nut chapter 16 . 3/2/2013
A lot of stories inspired me to pick a pen and start writing. This was one of them. I like the fact that you don't turn Wolfram into a depressed, emotional mess in your stories every time Yuuri denies him/their engagement. Looking forward to read the next chapter of The Diary..
daisy.tya chapter 16 . 2/15/2013
xd cute , i love it
chocovic-chu chapter 16 . 1/14/2013
How lovely! Vic never knew that the "Cinderfell" was Wolfie & Yuuchan's made-up story for Elle! XB