Reviews for Fate, Stay Ranma
a-d Pilot chapter 5 . 12/24/2016
Unfortunate.
Perhaps it's only personal taste, but I've liked the story. For one thing, it's rare. A multi-crossover of the slow growth of a magical/Ki user/etc. organization is Extremely rare. Even more so for it to be done with skill in both the storytelling and technical writing skills.

Granted, I thought some of Nabiki's attraction to Ranma's Fate form was a little...forced? Inserted? It's still much better than most attempts I've seen of one character coming to seriously consider someone else romantically.
And this is coming from someone who's almost never written anything myself, so of 'Course' I know what I'm talking about.
Trust meeeee.

In any case, thanks for the story.
It inspired me. And I've no doubt it's inspired others.
Should I actually write something because of it, I'll try to send a pm to let you see what your creation created.
shamanic demonator chapter 5 . 9/11/2016
Nice! Cant wait for nanofate.
HungrySnack chapter 5 . 8/18/2016
Thankyou for writing the story this far. Though I would prefer to see the reunion, I am still impressed with the beginning you have written
Guardoflight chapter 5 . 7/31/2016
While I can definitely relate to your problems about your own work, I enjoyed it and would have loved to see more
Kaosdrachen chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
A bit late to the party, I guess, and I realize it's unlikely that you'll ever continue this one, but I just wanted to say I really enjoyed reading it.
edboy4926 chapter 5 . 5/8/2015
Good story
Hope you continue
SoulboundAlchemist chapter 5 . 4/10/2015
Gah! Why is this not updating?!
timunderwood9 chapter 5 . 2/15/2015
Too bad this didn't go further, but definitely good.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/28/2015
3 years waiting for the new chapter... so... should we consider the story dead and prepare the burial? Or would it be a 'premature burial'?
Grizzmon chapter 5 . 1/20/2015
I love this and want more.
Grizzmon chapter 4 . 1/20/2015
Well, I wonder where are those magic eaters coming from?
Grizzmon chapter 3 . 1/20/2015
Ah damn, and the thing is back?
Grizzmon chapter 2 . 1/20/2015
Well, I wonder who Ranma will go all magical girl on?
Grizzmon chapter 1 . 1/20/2015