Reviews for Lost
Voca me cum benedictis chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Well, they do say that the doors to hell are locked from the inside. For the repentant, "hell" is merely purgatory. May she find peace.
Passionworks chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
This wasn't bad at all, actually. :) As for Azula being OOC, it was more intentional; at least the tone suggests this. I liked your interpretation of the royal family: "and get a smile from her father just for being herself" -excellent line. ;) I constantly find myself writing about the relationship between the father/daughter duo, especially in a more tragic sense, so your viewpoint presented in this fic appealed to me. Ursa's figure was well represented, even in imaginary form. The sisters seem to be excellent additions, and this is quite a feat for not spelling out their characters to the readers. Their lack of understanding is perfect, at least in my eyes. Azula is really the only one that can truly unravel her own issues; no light, airy figurehead can do it for her. Nice work. :)
Enu Asar chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
I liked this fic actually, you had some good insight into Azula's character there although you have just a tiny bit of errors. To be honest with you, I kind of figured you were upset when you wrote this and this somehow compares to what you were feeling. It's not a bad thing, and it makes the audience understand Azula's pain.

Your oneshot did seem pretty incomplete, because you put this line in the end 'Yes, her name was Azula. And she wandered through hell while trying to find redemption somewhere within the dark depths of her mind.' The 'Yes, her name is Azula' part hinted at a continuation. And at that moment when I read it, I almost thought you were going to continue because it was really good.

Another thing is the formatting. Now, I know that sometimes we just get tired of putting that thing called a disclaimer at the top of the page. But let me tell you something, producers are really getting fierce when they say they own something, and even though this is fanfiction,you never know what might happen. And always put your title at the top, just to make it look presentable.

Other than that, I loved this. It was sad and tragic, and it totally represented Azula's turmoil and what her disorder has done to her. Keep up the good work!