Reviews for He Could Be The One
AlvinSimonTheodore chapter 26 . 4/6
Are they coming new chapters?
Please PM me back
Anonymous chapter 26 . 4/6
Wow, You left us with a cliffhanger! Does Simon Love Alvin? Is it the love they've held? Beyond the fighting, The true love?
"At least tell me why you came back,entertain me before we're grounded for life''- Simon Seville
cracked me up
yea DAVE what have you done
Guest chapter 26 . 12/21/2015
Awesome job, you've turned me into a moderate fan of Alvon, to a huge fan, and that's just because of the detail, whenever I skim-read, I knew I missed something, so I found myself going back to read what I missed, I know you said things like this don't motivate you, but you know, I really hope you continue this story, I'm sorry but when I finished this last chapter, this is all I could think of.
simonthrdrstroyer chapter 26 . 9/23/2015
I would love to read another installment. No offense; but this chapter is kind of a cliff hanger. I love your series and I am working on writing my own Alvin and Simon story. I am wondering if you might know anybody who might be willing to help. I am no professional and I admit it.
simonthrdrstroyer chapter 16 . 9/23/2015
This is one of the best chapters yet. I think that you are putting more interdependence into the story and I know that I am more than a little late to find out about this, but I have loved every chapter. Lat night alone I read almost seven and I still can't wait to read the next!
simonthrdrstroyer chapter 7 . 9/22/2015
It was a short chapter, however it was a good chapter. Don't feel like the only one who has a little writers block. I have been working on a story for almost a month and all I have is about 18 or 19 paragraphs that is nowhere near as good as your story is. Even the chapter that you wrote raises mu curiosity.
greeed-chan chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
I...,..im speechless... this is the greatest alvon fic Ive ever read, and it has me so emotionally involved i had to listen to sad 8track mixes just to let out all my sadness... You know a fic is wonderful when it effects you DEEPLY like this.. Thank you so much for sharing this, i hope to see this updated soon! :') thanks again!
prismthefox chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
I love this story so much. Im rereading it because it's soooooo good. Please update soon!
Funce chapter 26 . 7/25/2015
AHH, NOOOO!
*cries*
This must work out. It must!
Please let it work.
(I actually did cry several times in this story and had to stop a few times.)
Ginnydabomb1996 chapter 26 . 6/20/2015
I'm so glad this is up! I love your writing style, I don't think I can stress that enough, and this chapter was really well paced and sweet and just - ah - I'm so glad you're continuing! I can't wait to fangirl over Simon's "official" realisation of his feelings XD
Max794 chapter 26 . 6/19/2015
I love your story! Please wright as much as possible, but take your time. Also please update as soon as you possibly can!
AllySi chapter 25 . 6/12/2015
Please please please u have to post another chapter up! I have been reading this for days and I love it sooo much! (Yea I admit Alvin and Si are a turn on) lol but the story is soo sweet too please upload more asap!
big-girl chapter 25 . 4/18/2015
Wow that was super good! That was the best I love how you can make it so detailed and it kind of turn me on ;) please up date!