Reviews for He Could Be The One
big-girl chapter 25 . 4/18
Wow that was super good! That was the best I love how you can make it so detailed and it kind of turn me on ;) please up date!
Reader chapter 25 . 11/26/2014
Nooo! Please don't end this story! This is a very good story, I love the way you've written it, with all those details. So good!
storyholder chapter 25 . 4/14/2014
Pwease wite moar? Pwetty pwease?
storyholder chapter 24 . 4/14/2014
The feels.
storyholder chapter 11 . 4/14/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaw
StonersAnonymous chapter 25 . 2/6/2014
*Fingernail biting intensifies!*
Guidedbomber chapter 25 . 2/6/2014
Oh, poor Alvin. And to be honest, I don't know what to think of Simon. Great chapter as always and I can't wait for more!
Nico.Slade chapter 25 . 2/5/2014
Oh my god, Just spill it Alvin
This is getting exciting
Please update soon
Munk19 chapter 25 . 2/4/2014
That was an amazing chapter! Every moment between Alvin and Simon got my heart racing in anticipation. The way Simon relaxed Alvin, who felt his desire rising to every touch. The way you described it made it that delectable. Ah, but the ending! This leaves me with questions about how will Simon convice his feelings to Alvin are pure and true?

Best birthday gift ever! Thank you! You're a great friend! I'm anticipating the next chapter! :D
Munk19 chapter 24 . 1/14/2014
I am glad to see that Alvin is finally breaking his shell. Now Simon can finally understand what is really bothering Alvin. Great chapter! I can't wait for the next one! :)
Ginnydabomb1996 chapter 23 . 1/13/2014
AW! Alvin!
Simon, I am very disappointed in you :(
Wonderful chapter as always . had me hooked the whole time
Xavious216 chapter 23 . 1/8/2014
Emotional roller coaster of awesome. Great chapter!
Munk19 chapter 23 . 1/7/2014
Poor Alvin : '( This chapter was so good! I could actually feel Alvin's pain as I was reading it. I hope him and Simon talk real soon! This is heartbreaking. Excellent job!
Seobii chapter 22 . 11/24/2013
I literally started reading this book 2 days ago and i love it. Its really mind-taking and it made me think about some of the stuff that happened to me when i was like this with my first boyfriend. I really hope this gets updated soon!
Ginnydabomb1996 chapter 22 . 11/15/2013
Thanks for the shout out!
I loved this, don't care about the length, you manage to put in a lot of great things anyway :D love it!