Reviews for Salvaging the Enemy
RoaringGoat chapter 6 . 6/5/2019
Tears!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/25/2017
The ending comfused me. This broke man like fucking sad shes all alone!
giulinarock chapter 6 . 5/23/2016
one of the best ff that I ever read, perfect
Rachel chapter 6 . 10/29/2015
I love the fact that you are using WWI instead of the much used WWII (the stories are great don't get me wrong). Historically, it was very accurate and well done. Great job!
KyoyaHime chapter 6 . 2/6/2015
Wow, this is seriously the best story I have read in a while. I love it; you perfectly captured the WWII setting. Like most readers, I was confused by the ending. Either Grimm survived or it was a ghost - since his nametag was supposed to be on her mantle but it was not there, so he should have moved it. And I still don't get why he didn't let her open her eyes...but she did see his back. Well, this is confusing, but it has one of the most bittersweet endings ever.
SIM99 chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
...Is he real? That would be awesome.
seirensou chapter 6 . 6/19/2014
I just re read this fic and it makes my cry all over again! Please make a sequel or sth. Is Grimmjow actually still alive or..?
GemB chapter 6 . 4/8/2014
This story was amazing, i cried! But did Grimmy survive? I was confused at the end D:
S chapter 6 . 2/12/2014
What whaaaat?
He survived?
Whatever happened I love how you wrote it. The house speaking to her and keeping her eyes closed.
Grimm's death scene was great too

Thank you for this cool AU!
S chapter 5 . 2/12/2014
Nice release :)
Guest chapter 4 . 2/12/2014
Again it was super quick when she was stitching him up again and she was upset about Ichigo and then it was over? I mean her emotions... His... The Ichigo thing!
Ay I can't explain properly but omg yay for Grim saving her
S chapter 3 . 2/12/2014
If only this was edited then it would be super great! Yes!
S chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
Half super good and realistic and then the end was just meeeean
S chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Dannggg this is good! It was all smooth and perfectly set up but then I felt it was somewhat lacking toward the end and I wanted more internal dialogue from Orihime as she decided if she really was going to please the sick feverish half naked hot German pig man... That we know is Grimmjow ;)
Thanks!
metalhead030908 chapter 6 . 12/23/2013
Good story. I was piqued by the WWII theme, and I seldom find a writer that is able to piece all of it harmoniously. Kudos! Though, I just have to confirm, that last bit at the end, it was just an illusion right?

*Damn these people cutting onions.