Reviews for The Adventures of Charlie Sawyer
RobJas chapter 10 . 3/26
I relly hope that you finish this story someday! :)
JamieTurner chapter 10 . 9/15/2016
Please update, so we can learn how Jason is charlie's bio/dad and give us brazen. Please. Thanks!
Also, please complete WWFO and slippery slope.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/9/2016
I love this story! But can you please make it understood that Jason in the Dad, and how that came to be?! Pleeeeeeease?!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/8/2016
Please update this great fanfic! I know Jason is Charlie's father and that makes me happy. Also, Jason needs to dump Sam so we can get some much needed brazen.
Kelly chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
Please continue this great story, i am enjoying it, is Charlie Jasons kid?
BrazenFanx chapter 10 . 1/13/2014
More brazen please! I love the relationship between jason and Charlie.

Please update!
lexs-gurl1 chapter 10 . 1/13/2013
I loved it! And the all the possibilities this could lead to. Here's me keeping my fingers crossed that you will continue more of this story soon.
Stacee13 chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
Hmmm. Brenda seems to have many suitors and the women seem a little jealous, dare I say. Oh well, they will get over it. There are so many potential couple scenarios and i cannot wait to see Jason's response to all of them.

Good job. i am glad that you are working on this story again...
AurumSerenity chapter 10 . 12/29/2012
If you only knew the elation I felt when I saw the update to this, Path To, and Discovering Who You Become. I love your stories and was a bit worried when Christmas passed without an update to AoCS. Great chapter as always and glad to have you back.
rach1101 chapter 10 . 12/29/2012
I'm so excited you up dated this as well! Whatever has inspired this writing keep it up.

Great chapter. The little brother argument was hilarious.
lovelyMary chapter 10 . 12/29/2012
Aww I really love this story. I adore the relationship between Brenda and Charlie and he is the cutest kid ever. Keep up the amazing work. Can't wait for the next part...
lynn1974 chapter 10 . 12/28/2012
Please Update ...
Guest chapter 10 . 12/28/2012
Brazen, Charlie and Jake together please.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/28/2012
You do know we want Brazen right? LOL. Who is Charlie's dad? This one is a little hard for me because Jake is Jason's son and he spends more time with Charlie, if he can be around Charlie he can be with Jake.
tanilc chapter 10 . 12/28/2012
Loved Charlie and the new chapter. So would Liz not let the boys come and play. I loved that Jason came and read to Charlie. Can't wait to see what happens next.