Reviews for Belief
Isao84 chapter 4 . 12/1/2011
Aw! I enjoyed how you separated the chapters and the names...
woodyandjordan4ever chapter 4 . 3/9/2011
All the sweetness makes me wanna cry, I love happy Edward and Bella
mamato chapter 4 . 3/7/2011
I just want to say this was a beautiful story. I love that you wrote Edward as such a wonderful, romatic man, instead of the meandering manwhore so many other authors do. I thought it was wonderful!
twilightmom1 chapter 4 . 3/6/2011
Awe I loved it!
twilightmom1 chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
I loved their weekend together!
twilightmom1 chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
Loved it! They just need to tell Alice. I hate that Bella is so against marriage. I hope Edward can change her mind.
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
That was beautiful, I loved it!
jerseyhalliwell chapter 2 . 10/15/2010
i am so in love with this story :) i'm so so so happy you're continuing.

edward is just the sweetest, cutest thing ever :)
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Cute story! Are you thinking of continuing it at all?
Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Great story with a lot of build up in their back stories, and I'm left wanting to know more about these two. Thanks.
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Thanks for the story. It was very sweet. Good luck in the contest
fourbrats chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Loved this one shot but would love it even more if you continued on with the story. Will they be able to have a long distance relationship? Will one of them move? Questions need to be answered so it would only make sense to keep writing. Haha!
theladyingrey42 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I loved the setup of this one, especially Edward's devotion to his work and his solitude. Bella's heartbreak and her sadness were palpable. They made a lovely contrast to each other though
neeuqpmats chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Loved this. It was a great back story and slow build all with the Christmas theme. Would love to see this continued if you think there is more story to tell. I really liked this alot! I put it on alert, just in case. *wink*
Walker77 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
its like electrisity, (cant spell lol)

they are drawn to each other