Reviews for Home For Christmas
Sonyadore chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Beautiful word choices and great flow. The pace was wonderful and all the scenes were touching. Great job I think! I liked the feel and imagery your writing provides.

Sigh. I agree; Christmas spirit is so hard to come by these days... I haven't really been 'Christmasy' in years...

But I think you captured it expertly in this eloquant one-shot ;)
Raethe Van Rythes chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Omg lol

This story made me want to cry both sad and happy tears xD

I really enjoyed this story, and I love what Inu did for Kagome.

Why can't the real world have guys like him? D lol
elf mermaid chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
This is so sweet! I really like how you kept the Christmas spirit alive, even through all your trials and the two-year span. This is a wonderful job! :)
brianaalee chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
hey.. no time no review! haha life's been crazy this year, so i havent had as much time on the computeras i would like, but i just wanted to say that this is a wonderful story, and i really enjoyed it. )
erica chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
aw,so sweet D

sincerely,

a HUGE fan
Yuuki-Chan64 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
0_0 That was amazing!

Great one-shot! Kagome and InuYasha are amazing together!

Love your stories...so keep writing P

Keep up the flawless work!
Charli2006 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
wow, that's what i'd call christmas spirit :D

i love it :)
lyrainthedark chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
I thought I would read some of your work after your, 'insightful' reviews on Insight - I'm happy I was not disappointed. Excellent concept, and well written!
Vinyl Mono chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Aw! Great short Christmas story I loved it!
XInuKagXOXORobStarX chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Aww that was soo sweet and cute. I loved it so much 3
MidnightSARAnade chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
it might be my christmas depression or this amazingly beautifully written story, but im pretty sure i cried through the whole thing. this was beautiful and i loved it. great job.
Eggry chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
This was beautiful, Sassy. I don't really know how I can say any more. The spirit was there, the emotion was there, the imagery was there... An amazing piece, and what a great addition to your library of works.

This shows just how much your writing has improved (vastly, my friend), and I absolutely love it.

I'm sorry you've had such a rough year, but it's a good sign that you know what weapon you have against the hardships. Family and friends are the best remedy. _ Merry simple Christmas, and thanks for a great story.
Black And White Kirara chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
That was such a nice, feel-good, Christmas-y oneshot; it really made me feel all happy inside. I'm glad you were able to finish it and get it posted, since it's been in the making for two years. :3 It sounds like it's been one hard year for you, so I really hope the new one brings more cheer than this one has. Merry Christmas!
Kitkatkathy chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Great as always. D Merry Christmas!
Trakrat chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
aw sassy it was so great! I loved it! Christmas is such a wonderful time, and this one has probably been my best. This story is a great birthday present too :D Thank you! you're such a great writer, and i love getting emails about stories and updates from you! :) *huggs* I know it's been a rough year. If you ever need to talk, you know how to reach me. :) I'm here. Love ya sassy! :D