Reviews for Another Nanoha Christmas Story
Tear of Light chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
This is another great story. I'm not so fond of the holiday themed stories as people tend to brutalize them pretty bad. But this one was just wonderful and had me laughing a lot.

Well done!
LowFlyer1080 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Very Merry belated Christmas! Loved the story! Any chance at getting a message with a link in it for a picture of Einhart and/or Syn so i know what they look like?
Kaijo chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Heh, cute. Liked the "one inch" bit, and the Yuuno-dress bit. :P
Lance58 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
LOL go vivio!
yurimylove chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
What a heart-warming Christmas story. Very enjoyable... and funny when Nanoha scolds Vivio for the, er, "massager" - even though it's really Syn's fault X3
lily chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
so cute!

i don't know much about syn, but i would like einhart to get vivio's heart in the end, i think that them both look so cute together.

i hope u update vampire fate soon :)
Sakura cc chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
YAY i was so in the mood for a Xmas story! This one was particularly cute, plot-less, therefore lovely and enjoyable XD ... well that's cuz my mind doesnt want to strain so bad XD this was cute indeed and reminded me of my own lingeria gift i gave a friend XD i SHALL force her to use her... someday! MERRY CHRI! _
ALEXISSA2 chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Aww, such a cute Christmas story.

Thanks for shairng.

Merry Christmas!
Master Kosa chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Thank you. when I clicked on this story I was a bit skeptical but it turned out to be exactly what I needed to improve my mood. Once Again I thank you.

Have happy holidays.
F91 chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
There's a distinct lack of Rio and Corona, but I know the reason for that ;)

Well I'm certainly not fond of all the pairings you used, but you didn't lay them on too thick so it was still a very nice casual read. I was able to enjoy it, so good job and Merry Christmas!
darkvalk chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
A very enjoyable warm and fuzzy Christmas story. :3
FlareKnight chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
I always feel bad for the guys just a little. It's a never ending string of issues they have to deal with. At least Chrono got out of there early :). Though poor Yuuno getting into shopping with those three. He won't make it out of there alive. Surprised Fate's line about staying up all night with Chrono wasn't capitalized upon, but suppose Fate had her own difficult morning with Nanoha getting determined to get her up, haha.

Anyways a great piece for Christmas. Leaves you with a smile on your face to be sure. The shopping was just a ton of fun especially some of Syn's antics.

Reminds you how nice the characters in this story and in the show overall are. Will just have to go and rewatch everything just to enjoy it all again.

A nice story and Merry Christmas.