Reviews for ToyHammer Omake Collection
GuestofShaadow chapter 4 . 1/4
more vermin extermination, maybe even make it an independent series? (:

(pls)
Lazurman chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
Ooh. I thought this was just gonna be a giant rat boss fight, but nope. Tyrannids.
Lazurman chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
Dammit, woman! Stop interrupting the WAFF!
Lazurman chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
If only we had armies of little people running about in the walls to deal with pests...
Lazurman chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Tsundere. More tsun than dere, but she still qualifies.
TrialWriter246 chapter 4 . 9/23/2013
I broke out laughing at the ork part, this is funny stuff please continue.
Kit chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
Awww... no more tyranids. :(
TheMysticalFett chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
Toy hammer omakes rule! That is all.

You seriously have ALOT of originality. Love it. Rock on!
Officer Hot-Pants chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
You wanna have some real fun? Well, two other things infest old (or even new) houses fairly often: Raccoons and bats. Oh, and scorpions (which have a nasty habit of nesting in large numbers sometimes), spiders, centipedes, and more. Don't know if you have palmetto bugs where you live, but they're basically the Godzillas of roaches.

I'm pretty sure an adult raccoon would amount to a furry, adolescent squiggoth, and one with a few friends, at that! Better hope the Orks don't notice that fact...

And of course, let us not forget (actually, let us...) the most devilish of demons ever to defile our otherwise mostly fair planet: mosquitoes. *shudder* I am absolutely convinced the secret to world piece lies in banding together to finally do away with mosquitoes and gnats. Imagine the horror for our toy-boys, though: those things would be down-right deadly!

The pesticus extirminatus service... -us' is my favorite part, due to it's greater focus on the 40Kers. While I like Mike, seeing *them* coping with essentially being half (or perhaps 87/100ths) psychotic versions of the "Borrowers", and seeing them often subconciously integrating 21st century Earth culture into their own- and vice-versa- is just more entertaining then watching someone *else* watch it, so to speak.
Where the gras is greener chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
Well, that was a nice change of mood, even though the latest chapter had an infestation of grimdark.

Sequence breaks or line breaks or whatever it is called, you need it. You need a way to show when teh focus shifts and scene changes.

Also, the problem with dropped words and letters persists.

The last I'd like to recommend is a timeline of some sort, or comment, to know at which point of Toyhammer the omake chapters take place, vice versa as well.

What I forgot to mention:

Your use of the 4th wall in Chapter 30 was adequately executed. Don't let those readers that didn't like it make you stop employing this tool.
Dark Knight Gafgar chapter 4 . 9/24/2011
Tyranids: we might eat you, but at least we give you women first.
Eipok chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
"They were tasty. Better than the Soylens Viridians that were the usual fare for the Cadians." Rofl! Cadians eat Soylent Green? I sincerely hope they're just green wafers made out of plant-matter or something...

Nice references to MW too, first with Foley, now Ghost and MacTavish. It's a shame, though, that a few other reviewers have noticed the MW references, but I seem to be the only one that noticed the Halo ones. I mean seriously! This whole thing is an ODST reference! How can I be the only reviewer to mention that?
Eipok chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
Buck, Dutch, and Mickey... Now they just need Romeo and they'll be all set to take on the Prophets themselves. Didn't know you were a Halo fan, hehe.
ziasyn chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
I have been wondering when does the adeptus mechanicus discover youtube
Shadowbane509 chapter 4 . 5/6/2011
LOL! You need to make more omake's with c0gb01.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »