Reviews for Because
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
this was wonderful and beautiful. well done!
Autumnights chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Pfft. Hiei would never leave him. Not that anything better could ever come along anyways. But still, how did you get inside his head so well? I can never really wrap my mind around how people dip their minds into another characters. I love your musings, but I know you could also scrap up a multi chapter if you so desired. You've got the talent, so take the time. 3
Mikageshi chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Now THIS is the very epitome of a "short but sweet" fanfic if I ever read one. -

Ah, how refreshing and stimulating it truly is to come across a fic portraying Hiei and Kurama that does NOT involve them romancing either OCs, other YYH characters, or-as is most popularly the case-each other...!

I LOVE your portrayal of them. You captured their beauty-individually and together-all the while staying true to canon. Hiei is indeed as introspective as you depicted him to be; his safe haven is his own mind, and there he is ultimately free. He is also an exceptional judge of character-and the Kurama whom he "chose to stay with" is simply beautiful.

Oh, but I believe that Hiei would never "separate the package" even if he were given a million chances to. That's just his gruff, harrumphing facade scoffing. XD

Shoot-my review might even be longer than your fic itself! I apologize for this...! You said so little and yet so much. (I only wish that I could write that way.) Please write more YYH and more Kurama and Hiei friendship fics-for all our sakes. We fic writers need a reminder of why and how we love them.