Reviews for The Seventh Seal
Need more stories because this one is awesome MORE CHAPTERS PLEASE
anna chapter 4 . 4/6
Love it I'm a big fan of naruto and I draw them to and I love yagura
dottie chapter 3 . 3/29
Love this Chapter I'm a fan of fun and a guy named yagura from the mist
Wacko12 chapter 3 . 3/10
um, neesan is for 'older sister' for 'older brother' you want niisan
thedarkwolf95 chapter 14 . 1/28
wish you would continue this its pretty good
feic.flame chapter 14 . 1/14
Great story, i hope that you will update it soon.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/5/2014
Holy awesomeness please update! I want to sentient epic fight. I can't wait till the next chapter!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/22/2014
This is a great story please keep going and making more
anonymous chapter 14 . 10/6/2014
love the story best ive read so far
Joel chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
YOU CAN'T LEAVE THIS STORY HANGING LIKE THIS MAKE NARUTO DEFEAT THE SIX PATH'S PEIN'S AND NAGATO & KONAN AND PLLLLLLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEE MAKE IT THAT NARUTO MARRIES HINATA,FUU & AMI.
ssw777 chapter 14 . 9/23/2014
This very interesting and that isn't a very fair fight on any level.
Wacko12 chapter 11 . 9/5/2014
wait an Uzumaki is in Iwa?
Wacko12 chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
actually the title for the seven-tails is Nanabi. might want to change it
DragonPony022 chapter 14 . 8/26/2014
This was a interesting chapter. Man that dark chapter not too long ago had me like WTF lol. I can't wait for all the Uz to go back to the leaf. I bet the first thing they will do is set them up as a legit clan again. Might even let them stay at the Huuga or the 4th compound. This would be the perfect time to tell him about his past. Pain I feel is in deep trouble he have 4 tailed beast and 2 kages there. he is strong, i don't think that strong. He is just lucky Bee isn't there. I wonder will Karin join them as well once she finds out she has family as well. I get the feeling Fuu will the the first one prego and she won't wait till the recommended time lol
FBergman chapter 8 . 7/16/2014
Have liked the story so far, bu this chapter shows a problem you and many fic writers have you give the illusion that things change but in reality everything is the same.. All that talk about control only to lose it the next senctence?