Reviews for The Seventh Seal
Seth thurman chapter 14 . 7/9
Oh my god you need to keep writing this got realllllllyyyyyyy extremly amazing
Hinata ruine this for me it would be better to just use a single pairing with fuu the idea where they share each others pain hinata is just a random third wheel
DragonBuster117 chapter 14 . 4/28
I am in love with this story, this is without a doubt the best Naru/Fu story I have read to date. I would love to be able to read more, but I also understand you have a life. So please update soon, I beg of you.
AnimeMan chapter 14 . 3/31
When are you going to continue? If you feel the need to answer this is my email
AnimeMan chapter 2 . 3/18
I really enjoy your story so far and I'd like to make a request if I could. The request is for you to make another story with Naruto and Fyi.
OriksGaming chapter 4 . 1/23
Random secret affair between Jiraiya and Tsunade leads to Minato? That's just extremely stupid, and it doesn't even come close to matching canon or being the slightest bit probable or realistic at all.
Brian chapter 14 . 8/8/2015
You should really work on finishing this one I am really enjoying reading it. You have some awesome writing talent, and this story has so much potential.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/7/2015
Where did you get the idea that the transformation jutsu is a genjutsu? After reading that, I'm dropping this fiction. That's one of the irritating cliches of naruto fanfiction.
makaze125 chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
Yo I just wanted to say I love fanfiction but yours are the best I have read only one complaint I've gone through all your fanfiction and they aren't finished please finish them
Guest chapter 14 . 4/23/2015
Need more stories because this one is awesome MORE CHAPTERS PLEASE
anna chapter 4 . 4/6/2015
Love it I'm a big fan of naruto and I draw them to and I love yagura
dottie chapter 3 . 3/29/2015
Love this Chapter I'm a fan of fun and a guy named yagura from the mist
Wacko12 chapter 3 . 3/10/2015
um, neesan is for 'older sister' for 'older brother' you want niisan
thedarkwolf95 chapter 14 . 1/28/2015
wish you would continue this its pretty good
feic.flame chapter 14 . 1/14/2015
Great story, i hope that you will update it soon.