Reviews for The Seventh Seal
Every thing is wrong about this first chapter. Goodbye.
Hunterkiller1888 chapter 14 . 4/7
can't wait for a update this is in my top 5 favorite naruto fanfics more lemons please and by top 5 i mean number 1
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Outback16 chapter 14 . 1/2
Mate good job on the story so far when's the next time your gonna post anyway good job keep it up and i would give the story so far a 10/10 rating
peterpazo70 chapter 5 . 11/16/2016
Forgive me if i may sound rude but why can't you just make a story where Naruto likes Anko and she likes him back and it's just Anko and him. I like Hinata but it kind of feels like Hinata is not herself. Whereas Anko is made to be a person who likes to play around so if she got in a relationship with Naruto, it wouldn't be bad plus we don't know as much of Anko as we know about Hinata, so it would make it kind of more alluring. I am not trying to be rude, i apologise if i sound rude.
peterpazo70 chapter 4 . 11/16/2016
I like how your putting Sakura in her place and making Fuu beat her up (physically and verbally).
Seth thurman chapter 14 . 7/9/2016
Oh my god you need to keep writing this got realllllllyyyyyyy extremly amazing
Guest chapter 2 . 6/25/2016
Hinata ruine this for me it would be better to just use a single pairing with fuu the idea where they share each others pain hinata is just a random third wheel
DragonBuster117 chapter 14 . 4/28/2016
I am in love with this story, this is without a doubt the best Naru/Fu story I have read to date. I would love to be able to read more, but I also understand you have a life. So please update soon, I beg of you.
AnimeMan chapter 14 . 3/31/2016
When are you going to continue? If you feel the need to answer this is my email
AnimeMan chapter 2 . 3/18/2016
I really enjoy your story so far and I'd like to make a request if I could. The request is for you to make another story with Naruto and Fyi.
OriksGaming chapter 4 . 1/23/2016
Random secret affair between Jiraiya and Tsunade leads to Minato? That's just extremely stupid, and it doesn't even come close to matching canon or being the slightest bit probable or realistic at all.
Brian chapter 14 . 8/8/2015
You should really work on finishing this one I am really enjoying reading it. You have some awesome writing talent, and this story has so much potential.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/7/2015
Where did you get the idea that the transformation jutsu is a genjutsu? After reading that, I'm dropping this fiction. That's one of the irritating cliches of naruto fanfiction.
makaze125 chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
Yo I just wanted to say I love fanfiction but yours are the best I have read only one complaint I've gone through all your fanfiction and they aren't finished please finish them