Reviews for Naruto of the Elves
Guest chapter 8 . 9/7/2014
Please update soon
MythicGR66 chapter 8 . 8/23/2013
Update this story please

Ever though of doing a NaruHina/Harem but as a crossover with Shadowrun, street samurai Naruto with wired reflex's 3 (aka Agent Smith) and shadow clones.
kit no kaze chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
hmm please update soon i am wondering how large the heram will be it is kinda worrysome... tho i do hope that the story will pregress quicker.. tbh it seems slow going as iff we have literaly gone but a few days in 8 chapters.. not the 6 to 7 months that has happened... and mabe add in a bit of history on how the worlds r different we know not how but that they r so i am currious what happened.. and how far back DID it happen
AJGuardian chapter 8 . 5/20/2013
And here we are at the end of this story so far. Quite interesting to say the least. I look forward to more if there are any forthcoming.
AJGuardian chapter 7 . 5/20/2013
I'd say the story so far is right brilliant! It's just a shame that I won't be reading after chapter 8 for a while...
StrongGuy159 chapter 8 . 4/21/2013
Cool story continue please.
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 8 . 1/8/2013
Please update this I love it!
wolfwarrior75 chapter 8 . 12/4/2012
This is a good story.
I am a fan of Naruto and fantasy stories in general.
Looking forward to the rest of the story.
MasterDarkArts chapter 8 . 10/6/2012
Amazing story. Keep up the good work.
Toby860 chapter 8 . 5/30/2012
he he the jiraiya from the original dimenstion is aranging these things from heaven. go pervy sage. but serously why haven't naruto and hinata been sending letters to the original dimension through the key toad. you think that would be one of the first things they would of done once he summoned his key toad. also can't his key toad reverse summon naruto since they are linked. that would be a way back or use the elven portal. please update this story soon.
Veldrisk chapter 8 . 5/26/2012
Love it so far. I feel a little bit of sympathy for Naruto but he is getting what he deserves, considering all that he has done for everyone. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
deathgeonous chapter 8 . 5/13/2012
Neat, a little odd, but still very neat. Well, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 8 . 2/10/2012
Interesting chapter, but how many girls will Naruto have? Will there be any girls for the other guys? Gaara and Temari joining his harem is cool, can't wait to see their first meeting with their fellow harem girls.