Reviews for Shizuru's Game
AntiopeDeThemiscyre chapter 4 . 1/19
Er... I'm sorry to say that, but I really didn't like it. Really too perverted for me.
I liked your other M fics very much, but this one disgusted me. When you said "various couples" I really couldn't imagined it would end up as a giant orgy ! All lesbians are not such perverse you known.
I guess everybody can have their own fantasies, and seeing the other comments you certainly fulfilled one for a lot of readers, but you should really have warned that it is completely OOC (because that is, I hope nobody will argue with that. I can't imagine any of the girls acting like that.), I wouldn't have read it.
ladye36a chapter 4 . 1/15/2014
I really LOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEE this story and I can't wait for the EXtracurricular activities to begin the bedroom of the Fujino/Kuga household. I like that they can have fun and not get overly jealous because they are all agreeing upon what takes place when the couples hook after the game. I am waiting to find out what happens whith ShizNat and HaruYuki so badly and I also want to see the pairing of ShizNat with MaiNao in the bedroom as well. Thank you for this story I love it.
natalia.aguilar.33633 chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD deberia ver un epilogo o algo mas w
ZeroFrost17 chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
Brilliant, just brilliant! This Fic. so needs an update, yes its unlikely after so long but one can hope, no?
Anon chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Pure love my ass, more like pure lust! The award for best perverted fanfic writer goes to you! (it could be a compliment or insult..i intend for the later tho)
amy-kun chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
this fic have no final?

come on!
DarkVega1 chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
HOLY SHIT ! LKFGJLOIRJG I ABSOLUTELY FUCKING LOVE IT CAN YOU POST MORE CHAPTERS ... HOLY FUCK MAN GREAT STORY I MIGHT USE THIS GAME WITH A COUPLE OF MY FRIENDS THEY WOULD LOVE IT LOL XP
PsychedelicMisfit chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
Hehe best perverted story I have read so far!
noah114 chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
This might be a bit late but since I've just started on ShizNat recently...can you please continue this?
SulliMike23 chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
Well that was hot. Now all we need is a post-game chapter featuring all 3 couples getting it on.
Arrietti chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
Hot damn! That was sexy and yet hilarious at the same time. I have laughed so much while reading this. Oh my, I think the room temperature has increased dramatically after chapter 4.

I enjoy your story a lot
The Reviewer chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
Love this story so much! Reading it over for about the 100th time! Just one question that I still can't figure out... Why does Natsuki Apologise to Haruka and Yukino before she takes her turn at the begining of this chapter?
onewholovesthisfic chapter 4 . 3/3/2011
8D

Mai and Nao want eachother... bad

please finish this masterpiece so the girls can finally fully indulge in their lustful urges hehe D

i think an "Endgame 1" chapter is exactly what this fic, and not to mention Mai and Nao, need ;)
Zenshiki chapter 4 . 11/20/2010
this is a HOT chapter! :D
Zenshiki chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
Ahaha! never expect that coming! what a nice surprise! _ Yukino kissing Shizuru? Who would have thought Yukino will enjoy it, well I too, wouldn't mind kissing Shizuru. hehe ;) And look, it's MaiXNao, nice pairing! XD