Reviews for Silent Night
white pedal chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Poor Ryou:( but he will never be alone, because he has his friends and Yami Bakura.
ThiefOfHearts chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
So sweet. Ryou is never alone, and you captured him and his family beautifully. Love your writing and hope to see more soon.

~TOH
CSKazaam chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Aw, this story was so sad and so touching, especially since it takes place during Christmas. I love how you described everything. And poor Bakura, having to celebrate without them. ;_; But at least he wasn't alone at the end.
FireGoddess101 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
aw, that almost made me cry T_T
BlackRitual chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
*does a little squee-wiggle dance* Aw~... *hugs Ryou*
The Quote Bandit chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Aw, you made me feel the happy tinglies.

And now that I know this actually takes place in America, it makes sense now, since I'd thought they were all in Japan in your fic.
Rugrat247 chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Aww. So cute. _

I loved it. Great job! :D
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Oh wow.

Another great Oneshot. The description is always fabulous.

Merry Christmas

TDH
RoMi IshUraTarMeshi chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
A wonderful story. Just what you'd expect from a polished writing. I look forward to reading your Christmas themed fics every year. _
NortheasternWind chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
B'aw! This was sweet Poor Bakura, missing half his family... And everything that comes with a complete family.

Pfft, I want to see that cemetery XD; But the part about the older section being dark is sad...

Hee, I loved the ending! Merry Christmas indeed.
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Aww, such a bittersweet fic...

I love the descriptions of decorated Domino, and the candles and wreaths at the cemetery is such a poignant image, particularly the candle beacons...

And poor Bakura, walking in the cold to those graves and recounting all those memories...

And I loved the ending.
Black Lotus13 chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
*cry* THAT WAS SO SWEET!
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Ooh, I really like the line about Bakura wanting to but not being able to do something to the older graves, just because everybody has times like that where they want to do something nice but end up not having the time or resources.

But this is so sweet and sad. ;_; I dunno what it is about this piece in particular, but the emotions really come through in it.

Merry Christmas! :D
Harry2 chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
A short, but touching story. Thank you for it.