Reviews for The Better Half of the Day is Night
karie2055 chapter 1 . 3/21
I LOVE IT! :)
Minnie Haris chapter 1 . 2/2
I love the story so much!
I can feel the emotion between the two. And those steamy kisses /
Same as you, I also love Kurogane x Tomoyo.
Keep up the good work
wolfie21 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I love kuroxtomo stories!
Spirit Shepherd chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I love this story. Out of all of them, this one is my favorite. I have read this multiple times and each time the visual images become more and more detailed. I love it. I really hope you continue your piece and give us all another KuroxTomo story.

3 3 3,

Spirit Shepherd
OPFAN chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
awesome story. loved everyyyy bit of it :D please write more kurotomo stories!
yoshiluvsHxM chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Beautiful!
Lolicon? nah! Tomoyo is slightly younger than Kurogane. Very well done :D
_
Kurotomo supporter all the way!
MimoRei13 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
i agreed with you about the lack of good kuroxtomo fanfics because i can only find kuroxfai fanfics which is very depressing. i love the your story very much because you're able to capture the soft feeling that we get whenever tomoyo is around and how grumpy/innocent kurogane is when he's with the princess. i see no mistake and this is indeed a great kuroxtomo fanfics. please write more! and keep it up!
LapisLantern chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
This... this fic. Just. WOWZA WHAT A GREAT FIC. I honestly don't ship Kurogane with anyone, but I enjoy reading fics nonetheless. As long as a fic is a good fic, I don't care. And this fic was an awesome one. I was disapointed with kuroxtomo fics i found; they were neither as frequent or as good quality as the kuroxfai, and i was disapointed. But then I read this, AND EVERYTHING CHANGED. YOU ROCKED THIS. The plot, the characters, the set up, everything felt so natural. You write wonderfully, and everything flowed and tied back together really well. The least I could say is that this is now one of my fav fics, and that i was thoroughly impressed. Unfortunately I now have a dilemma. Do you take requests? if so, here is mine: another kuroxtomo fic, set to when kurgane finally returns home, for good. No angst if you can help it; you do it so well, but it hurts so much when you do (read your other fics). Just romance. Or a fic about kurogane's parents. I hope you'll consider: thanks for the great read!
Kurai Kiryu chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
WOW! That was the best kuroganextomoyo I've read since now!

Congratulations!
Marinaaa chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Truly a beautiful story and it's such a rare paring... The feelings and descriptions were brilliant... I loved it...
ami chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Loved it. By far one of the best Kurogane/Tomoyo fanfic's I've read out there. (Not that there that many in the first flace. ) anywho, lovely and I wish they'd gone further, but I'm glad they didnt because it would be out of character for these two. Wonderfully written and I hope you write more of these two!
Swordancer chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Nice read :)

They are one of my favourite pairings .. and yours is the first one I've ever read. I'd love it if you make another one
angel.yang92 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Finally! A good TomoxKuro fanfic! I'm loving this and I can completely feel their emotions in your writing. I feel that both Kurogane and Tomoyo were completely in character.
Chaotic Umbreon chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
I personally agree with you. KuroganexTomoyo is an amazing couple. You write about them really well. I adored this oneshot. It was all beautifully written.
Stormgirl415 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
...this was a beautifully written KuroTomo story (in terms of my pairing preferences, I'm pretty neutral so long as it isn't too outlandish or unreal...and I have a sfot spot for KuroTomo). I can kind of see this happening. I think it's so sweet how much Kurogane loves Tomoyo, and I can see her reciprocating his feelings. Massive kudos on both of their self-control, because that was very in-cahracter for both of them. Please keep writing-fanfiction is in need of more authors like you.

Also, I love your Author's notes at the beginning ;) Keep Writing!