Reviews for Of cookies, kisses and fingers?
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Ahaha, you're right, if that had gone further it really WOULDN'T have qualified as "fluff..." ; But it was very cute nonetheless :D I love these two, especially how you write Choutarou as being slightly less innocent than he seems at face value.

I always think cookies before mistletoe! Not that I actually write Christmas fics. I have to be a more frequent writer before I try getting the holiday stuff down. ; I'm just always so scared of writing things... like, afraid they won't be liked and such... ; Maybe it's a stupid worry, but I'm just not as confident in myself as other people are. Though it really does take until reading fics to remember that mistletoes even exist, and are related to Christmas. They're not often mentioned around here, so the only time I ever see them are on . How sad is that? ;

I love baking stories. They're just always so adorable~ though they can always lead to other types of things too... *blinkblink* Ahem.

Hurray, I got through all your PoT stories! :D I'll be waiting for more~!
phoenixfirekitsune chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
The ending is amazing. XD
TQWEE chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
I love silver pair! As lond as it's not too dirty-

Nice fic for christmas!

Tqwee
Lahdolphin chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
That was cute. Merry Christmas!

-Dolphin

PS: Don't feel bad, Ice Flow does that to all of us!
Epitsu Onna chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
aw, what a cute story! I always like it when Choutarou's fingers mentioned~ Hehe.

Merry christmas!
Purple.Chocolate.Stars chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
"extra salty ingrediants" was just priceless XD Great story and one of the best ways to wake up on Christmas morning! :D

Merry Christmas to you :3
xSadistxFujix chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
lol, good way of putting it Choutarou (the last line). This was really cute! I loved it!

And I blame you. I now LOVE Kanjani 8. My favorite song is... Zukkoke Otokomochi? I think. I like the "Hora boom boom" and they are all so CUTE! -fangirls-

I really loved this!